Office Space Appreciation Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's :salute: this classic
215px-Office_space_poster.jpg

We were in highschool when this hilarious gem came out, being force fed the Career Day lie, that if we went to college our foots would immediately get in the door. :pacspit:

13 years later, as reality sets in, how many of you can relate to Peter and the Initech crew as you troop in this :trash: job field.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My first internship at Simon and Schuster was a :pacspit: disaster.

There were these :trash: copy machines where you (as the intern) had to slave over and copy 400 pages manuscripts; three at a time. :whoo:

The shytty machines would always clonk out, and you had to get a guy that looked like
mtnl1z.jpg
to come and fix it.

Sometimes, pages wouldn't even print out right, and you had to do the tedious process all over again.

This was 2006. mind you.

Many days I wanted to
office-space-o.gif

Until, I couldn't take the pretentious bullshyt anymore and fired myself out the internship. :pachaha:

:pacspit: to the book company located on Rockerfeller Plaza with the beautiful view, but pretentious pricks.

Last edited:

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I have to watch this again some time soon but I got burnt out on it in college, my friends/roommates were watching it all the time so I saw it more than enough times. With that said, I haven't seen it in years so I'll have to revisit it one of these days.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
first movie i ever saw on dvd........shyt still a top 5 comedy of all time to me...

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Last edited by a moderator: