Off topic: How is everybody doing??!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyts been mad hectic in the field, but my Salvadoran nikkaz in chikilagua been running that pure here straight from Panama, got the chickens clucking on the block every hour of the day/night be it rain/snow/it can be flooding and we'll have a fukk boat, gambling in the back, to enter consideration all you have to do is leave your card at one of our functions playa :whew:

Have a son on the way next month :win:

nikka you too old to be starting over with a kid. Ole "that's my daddy not my grandaddy" ass nikka. :pachaha:

I'll send you a playstation onesie for a gift (true story). No bullshyt. But I need a picture of him in it and not you!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Things going well.

Got my wife Pregnant again :snoop:
8lY6Gi5.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Things going well.

Completed a couple catering contracts and got more coming. Hoping to quit my day job by this time next year:

Taking the kids to Disney world for Fall break this year. I might be more excited than them, I have not been since I was 6.

Playing Death's Gambit. Fun and challenging game.

My Blackberry Kush harvest this time was amazing. I've really dialed in my green thumb. shyts stinky fruity and potent.

All in all life's good:ahh:

Bruh I feel like you say this every year :dwillhuh:

But congrats and hope you have a healthy pregnancy/birth

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Doorsteps???? :what:

giphy.gif

You better get snipped or have your ole lady get something.

That better be it :ufdup:
True story.

She was on the IUD, she got it removed in order to get fixed permanently, and in the 3 weeks between IUD removal and the fix, she got fukking pregnant:francis:

She did that shyt on purpose.

But fukk it I got a whole squad now. 5 of these little nikkas to carry on my legacy :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Things going well.

Completed a couple catering contracts and got more coming. Hoping to quit my day job by this time next year:

Taking the kids to Disney world for Fall break this year. I might be more excited than them, I have not been since I was 6.

Playing Death's Gambit. Fun and challenging game.

My Blackberry Kush harvest this time was amazing. I've really dialed in my green thumb. shyts stinky fruity and potent.

All in all life's good:ahh:
11 Yrs ago I did that, and I got clowned here because I was technologically advanced. I got clowned for posting at all, they couldn't wrap their heads around the fact my hotel had internet in it :laff:

Nick hotel, fukkin $700 for 2 nights (3rd night was free because of a birthday but still)
nikka you too old to be starting over with a kid. Ole "that's my daddy not my grandaddy" ass nikka. :pachaha:

I'll send you a playstation onesie for a gift (true story). No bullshyt. But I need a picture of him in it and not you!
Lol at me in the onesie :ucku:

I got a 1yr old daughter and this is my first biological son. My oldest from my previous starts year 2 of college this year :merchant:

I'm still in my 30's for now....
30 days til I'm officially out the military :wow:

This move from Hawaii to DC been crazy :snoop: There's always something to do and never enough time for it.
Move to dc eh? Aren't you linked to the Russian world order of the coli? Poster of the year yet you hardly post and only 4ppl know who you are. Whatchu know about the Kremlin :leostare:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I used to post a lot more when I had time to do shyt :manny: I got to play God of War early because my friend had the hook up. I couldn't even get hype about it once everyone else started playing through it

Also Russia? не беспокойтесь об этом :mjpls: