Off topic: How is everybody doing??!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What’s life like for you guys? New purchases? Family additions? New jobs? Haven’t been keeping up to date in here in a while.

@Kamikaze Revy whats good bro?@Rekkapryde Your 49ers still won’t be shyt but I am copping that Spider-Man editor PS4 from somewhere

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’m blessed sir.
How you been?
I’ve been pretty much working 2 jobs these days.
My regular day job and in the afternoons I work on my business. (Photography/video/recording studio). Things have been going great with the business. We just picked up a major contract with the navy that has the potential to put me in position to quit my day job and work for myself full time.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
shyts been mad hectic in the field, but my Salvadoran nikkaz in chikilagua been running that pure here straight from Panama, got the chickens clucking on the block every hour of the day/night be it rain/snow/it can be flooding and we'll have a fukk boat, gambling in the back, to enter consideration all you have to do is leave your card at one of our functions playa :whew:

Have a son on the way next month :win:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Work
House upkeep.
Raising a family.

That’s the major stuff with me there.
I’ve fallen into a rut lately.
Haven’t been hanging out much. Just work and home. I’m trying to level up on my photographic skills to get like @Kamikaze Revy
But dealing with work politics is maddening (MTA)
I use photography and gaming as my outlets. All in all, I’m just maintaining.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I’m blessed sir.
How you been?
I’ve been pretty much working 2 jobs these days.
My regular day job and in the afternoons I work on my business. (Photography/video/recording studio). Things have been going great with the business. We just picked up a major contract with the navy that has the potential to put me in position to quit my day job and work for myself full time.

Wow man that’s amazing and congratulations. This is what life is all about man doing something you love while he compensated for it. I want to reach that point one day.

I am doing good I will be finishing my graduate degree in December so I am excited about that. Wife just got her a crazy promotion new job and my sons are healthy and growing. Trying to buy another house in the next 2 years.

I've been great the last month. I went on vacation in Haiti for 3 weeks, I got back Friday.

What you have family down there? How was the trip?

shyts been mad hectic in the field, but my Salvadoran nikkaz in chikilagua been running that pure here straight from Panama, got the chickens clucking on the block every hour of the day/night be it rain/snow/it can be flooding and we'll have a fukk boat, gambling in the back, to enter consideration all you have to do is leave your card at one of our functions playa :whew:

Have a son on the way next month :win:

Congratulations on the son. I had my third son in April. Lay low off that Xbox when that baby comes lol

Work
House upkeep.
Raising a family.

Haven’t been hanging out much. Just work and home. I’m trying to level up on my photographic skills to get like @Kamikaze Revy

Yeah I hear that shyt everybody goes through a rut sometimes. Went through that shyt last year
Xbox is trash :lupe:

Not the Xbox one X.

Been under the weather since Sunday, but otherwise I can’t complain. Went to London for a few days last week, and looking forward to travel again in the near future. :ehh:

Damn good shyt how is London? I have never been to Europe.

Compared to a year ago, a 180 turn. I just wanna say thank you to all the nikkas that played Overwatch with me when I was going THROUGH it. Dead
serious, realest shyt ever.

Real shyt and god bless.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Leasy
London is pretty decent. I would say since you have a family, it’s not much there except touristy stuff for you. Then again I was only there for a few days, so don’t take everything I say to the heart.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Things going well.

Got my wife Pregnant again :snoop:
Completed a couple catering contracts and got more coming. Hoping to quit my day job by this time next year:

Taking the kids to Disney world for Fall break this year. I might be more excited than them, I have not been since I was 6.

Playing Death's Gambit. Fun and challenging game.

My Blackberry Kush harvest this time was amazing. I've really dialed in my green thumb. shyts stinky fruity and potent.

All in all life's good:ahh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Work
House upkeep.
Raising a family.

I hated riding the trains when I was out there last month.

I can't imagine working for the mta :wow: