Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Gameday brehs. I want to see the starters play a good half of disciplined football. Im not with the mindset that you rest the starters at all costs. We have a tough start schedule wise. Imo week 1 is a must win. Dont want to have to go into Philly week 2 after a division loss.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Gameday brehs. I want to see the starters play a good half of disciplined football. Im not with the mindset that you rest the starters at all costs. We have a tough start schedule wise. Imo week 1 is a must win. Dont want to have to go into Philly week 2 after a division loss.
Im of the mindset of nobody major get hurt. Besides that idgaf if they lose 1000000000000 to nothing shyt don't count. Just something to watch since I'm at the gym for the first part of the game.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Im of the mindset of nobody major get hurt. Besides that idgaf if they lose 1000000000000 to nothing shyt don't count. Just something to watch since I'm at the gym for the first part of the game.
I dont want anyone to get hurt either, but we can not afford to be rusty like we were last year. We have a tough start to the season. Most of the League plays their starters during these games because they need to see some type of live action before the real games start.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I dont want anyone to get hurt either, but we can not afford to be rusty like we were last year. We have a tough start to the season. Most of the League plays their starters during these games because they need to see some type of live action before the real games start.
I don't worry about that shyt. The people who play on preseason the most aren't really going to play during the season so its eh to me. We weren't rusty. We had a bad first game then after that went on a nice run don't know how that's rusty. I know they play their starters but after that its two weeks before they play again so if rust was the case they'd play next week. They'll be fine as long as they do their practice work. I'm not worried you,sounding like a mom worried about her son going into a boxing ring lol. They are good its ok not to,be scarred.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
A 12 play, 8 min, TD drive from our first team offense would be nice considering how sloppy they've been the first two games.

Since Dez is out I want to see a pulse from Street. I still don't know his full potential.

I want to see an aggressive Claiborne and some of these young dlinemen continue to progress (Coleman, Gardner, Russell).

Also a couple field goals from Bailey would be nice. He's starting to worry me a bit..

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope Showers gets a chance to show what he can do with some people that actually have a chance of making the team. We know what we got with Weeden, and Vaughan has had a chance to show what he can do. But most of all I don't want any injuries

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hope Showers gets a chance to show what he can do with some people that actually have a chance of making the team. We know what we got with Weeden, and Vaughan has had a chance to show what he can do. But most of all I don't want any injuries
Showers has earned more playing time, while both Weeden & Vaughn have earned a nice comfy seat on the bench. Weeden is just terrible and we saw that when he got to start during the regular season with the #1 O-Line in the league.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Yep. Me too. Get through this game with no injuries and I'm good. Dez has reached AD status too. He can sit out the remainder of the preseason as far as I'm concerned. I want Randle to take the first team snaps though. Meaning...I want him to start tonight.