Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Double star jerseys on deck for thanksgiving boyyyyyy!'!!!!!! Need that Romo or Witten jawn
roszoknbvsfgo96gdjwg.jpg
:wow::wow::wow:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez playing Sunday.

Time to go on this run :myman:
i think we have a shot at 9-7 to 11-5. that giants game proved this team is a MONSTER. ran on them like it won't nothing. held them to 13 pts offense. the pick 6 and special teams TD (:martin:) are the only reason they were even in the game.

Special teams :snoop:

had to be harris :why:

:mjcry:

DEZ BACK THO :myman:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Can they start giving Byron Jones reps at Carr spot already?. I swear I hate Carr..

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Let's go, this the week right here we start getting back to where we WANT and NEED to be!

Cassell not gonna mess it up and Demarco, I meant, McFadden bout to show cats he still got something left in the tank! It's bout to be on and popping friends! DC4L simple as that

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Sturm thinks we go 9-7 and still win the division. He said our run game is starting to resemble last years, and our pass rush will severely help us. He may be right, IF our run game can be atleast close to what it was last year.

With a healthy romo, we went 12-3. In those 3 losses:

Week 1: still rusty from back surgery and lack of reps in preseason

Vs skins: left the game due to injury. I fully believe we wouldve won this game had he been healthy the whole game. Look what we did to them week 17.

Vs Eagles: short week after playing SNF in new york (shortest turnaround in NFL history)

We still need to win 2 out of these 3.

We can beat Philly with Cassell and our current defense

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Carr tackling has been ass. His coverage has been good but he somehow manages to give up the highlight reel catch or the 3rd and a mile from time to time.

I like Byron Jones. Even tho we only see him in spurts and its against TEs, I think he'll be special one day.

Lawrence leads the team in QB pressure for someone who said he was ass.

I'm ready for Sunday already

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Funny thing is the coverage hasn't been all that bad from Carr. It's his tackling. If you are going to let people make plays in front of you, at least tackle them. The safeties besides Jones at times has done an even worse than job than Carr, ESPECIALLY church. If this team just tackled and got turnovers like they did last year, this team is sitting at 5-2 even with the the offensive deficiencies.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think we have a shot at 9-7 to 11-5. that giants game proved this team is a MONSTER. ran on them like it won't nothing. held them to 13 pts offense. the pick 6 and special teams TD (:martin:) are the only reason they were even in the game.

Special teams :snoop:

had to be harris :why:

:mjcry:

DEZ BACK THO :myman:

11-5 come on breh we have no shot at that