Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Is he really good? Idk too much about him
Ill believe it when I see it. No offense but I'm not trusting the fans on here or Seattle on boy. Never even heard of dude until now but I'm supposed to think boy that deal off top? Nah son but I hope he good of course

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Don't he look it....:lupe:

130770.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
For a 7th rounder, I don't know how you can hate on this trade unless this dude is an absolute lunatic in the locker room and causes all kinds of problems.
He's not crazy but he's a bit of degenerate like Jo. I know at a&m they covered up a lot of dirt for him.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
4 more years of Romo makes it pretty hard for us to try and plan ahead and pick the next swagboyz QB:jbhmm:

But then again I don't think I want Moore or Showers inheriting Dez toward the end of his prime and this oline in the middle of their prime after Romo hangs it up :jbhmm:

Signing Christine probably means dunbar won't get very many touches...again:jbhmm:

But he is probably going to be the kick returner and hopefully punt returner...cole world is to important to get laid out and hurt on a punt return :jbhmm:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
4 more years of Romo makes it pretty hard for us to try and plan ahead and pick the next swagboyz QB:jbhmm:

But then again I don't think I want Moore or Showers inheriting Dez toward the end of his prime and this oline in the middle of their prime after Romo hangs it up :jbhmm:

Signing Christine probably means dunbar won't get very many touches...again:jbhmm:

But he is probably going to be the kick returner and hopefully punt returner...cole world is to important to get laid out and hurt on a punt return :jbhmm:
Lucky has made Beasley expandable.

Michael is a type of back we don't have. Not necessarily a power back but he runs hard and finishes runs. Has moves but lacks the speed to take it to the house. He's a good runner for sure. I like him but kinda wish we could have seen what our current crop is going to do before making a move.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lucky has made Beasley expandable.

Michael is a type of back we don't have. Not necessarily a power back but he runs hard and finishes runs. Has moves but lacks the speed to take it to the house. He's a good runner for sure. I like him but kinda wish we could have seen what our current crop is going to do before making a move.

:whoa: