Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just throw the damn ball to Esco every play :upsetfavre:

Didn't even know AJ Jenkins was on this team...until they put cole world picture over his name :mjlol:

Dude was a first round pick of the niners and gonna be working at UPS come monday...:francis:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
breh im telling you there are 3 or 4 cacs on this team who are kissing a lot of ass behind the scenes to stay here. jones, heath, clutts, hayden all are using politics to stay on the team.
I think clutts was big for demarco and the run game last year. Heath probably jerrys illegitimate child cus breh is terrible

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
breh im telling you there are 3 or 4 cacs on this team who are kissing a lot of ass behind the scenes to stay here. jones, heath, clutts, hayden all are using politics to stay on the team.

Jones, Hayden, and Heath I do not understand at all. They contribute nothing.

And Clutts definitely "networks" his ass off, I remember watching the clips of certain Cowboy players from that NFL top 100 series and Clutts is giving the commentary. I remember thinking to myself how does this no name fullback get the honors :wtf:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Jones, Hayden, and Heath I do not understand at all. They contribute nothing.

And Clutts definitely "networks" his ass off, I remember watching the clips of certain Cowboy players from that NFL top 100 series and Clutts is giving the commentary. I remember thinking to myself how does this no name fullback get the honors :wtf:
clutts is very media savvy. you'll see him at all the charity functions and all the off field cowboys related stuff. he was also responsible for getting denzel to camp this year.

hayden is mateen cleaves. always doing extra cheerleading to make up for the lack of talent.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
clutts is very media savvy. you'll see him at all the charity functions and all the off field cowboys related stuff. he was also responsible for getting denzel to camp this year.

hayden is mateen cleaves. always doing extra cheerleading to make up for the lack of talent.

Hold up...what :russ:

They fukking the same instagram thots or something :russ: