Off-Field Issues, On-Field Problem - Official 2015 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
can't believe it's been 8 years since B-Rat got killed. real sahh dallas nikka.:mjcry:

i need to call his lil bro Dante. :francis:
RIP my nikka fam...he smiling down on my lil nikka teriyon Gipson RB from the K at new mexico now

speakin of real sahh dallas nikkaz RIP 21

I just seen that safe house episode from first 48 a few weeks ago

lawd have mercy them disd hallways back in the mid 90's :whoo:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
My 53 Predictions:

QBs (3) Romo, Weeden, (Waiver)
I see us going to the waivers to pick up a QB if they are good enough. Really looking at Austin Davis from the Rams

RBs (5) McFadden, Randle, Dunbar, Clutts, (FA/Trade)
I wouldn't be surprised if we go 5 with a waiver or trade

WRs (5) Bryant, Williams, Beasley, Street, (Whitehead / Waiver)
I can see Whitehead go to PS in favor for a special teamer. I personally wouldn't risk it but my gut says if a player is out there to contribute then Whitehead goes to PS.

TEs (3) Witten, Escobar, Hanna
I don't see the Cowboys keeping Swaim and Clutts. Its either one or the other.

OL (9) Smith, Leary, Frederick, Martin, Free, Weems, Bernadeau, Collins, (FA)
I see us picking up a Waiver pick up (T) to develop.

DL (10) (Hardy), Mincey, T. Crawford, Hayden, Lawrence, Gregory, T. McClain, J. Crawford, Coleman, Russell, Gardner
The hardest to project. I think we go with 10 and cut bishop. Coleman is more versatile of the two, playing the 1 or 3.

LBs (6) (R. McClain), Lee, Hitchens, Gachkar, Wilber, Wilson, Brinkley
I think Brinkley may have saved his job tonight for the time being. Felt like he may have been a cut despite the contract we gave him.

DBs (9) Carr, Claiborne, Church, Wilcox, Jones, White, Patmon, Heath, (FA)
McCray does nothing for me as does Heath, but McCray didn't display the Special Teams Ace quaility he was known for. I see another safety brought in a la Spillmen last season

STs (3) Bailey, Ladouceur, Jones

PS:
Showers
Gus Johnson
Harwell
Whitehead
Swaim
Gibson
Obada (London exception)
Bishop
Smith
Steeples
Scott
I wish Weeden was gone but the team seems complacent there. He's a guy cashing his checks and praying he doesn't have to play. No fire to get on the field and play but probably a professional behind the scenes and easy to get along with Romo in the QB room so they give him a pass. If Romo goes down and Weeden can't win us a game or two like last season which cost us playoff positioning then that's on Garrett and mgmt. They are playing with fire.

Fisher said on the radio today to look for them to upgrade the fifth receiver spot and Weems when final roster cuts go down. So I agree w/ you about Whitehead being a potential cut. Idk if he makes it to the PS but he needs it to get bigger. Right now he's coming up gimpy every time he makes contact. Weems is terrible. Parnell was on the field for some of our biggest plays last year so Weems or his replacement will be heavily utilized in this offense. Need to upgrade asap. It was a mistake not practicing Collins more out at tackle.

I think they'll roll w/ 4 TEs this year simply b/c Hanna is a UFA after this year. Swaim will be a good/cheap replacement for him. Swaim was running w/ 1st team today in practice. He's a tough player who just needs to get stronger. Remember he went from JUCO to Texas...so he hasn't really been in a good S&C program. If they try to sneak him on the PS, it won't work. He can make several rosters right now.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I wouldn't mind Richardson just cause I wanna see how horrible this niggga is in person :manny:

If he does good, that just solidifies what we already know about out line.

2ndly, did this dude make any noise at all?

The Cowboys guaranteed wide receiver George Farmer $55,000 as an undrafted free agent and he was cut two weeks ago.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wouldn't mind Richardson just cause I wanna see how horrible this niggga is in person :manny:

Lowkey I feel the same way. I just want to go to one Swagboyz game and watch the line blow holes open everywhere and watch struggle cuts just run up martin and frederick back.

I want to be able to tell my children I saw the worst running back ever in the history in the nfl live in person.

I think dude making 4 mil this year since he still on his rookie contract

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Last NFL-Free weekend of the year brehs

Then Swagboyz will be in full effect. fukk the haters, y'all die

jerruhfinished-gif.3948

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

nope. he was a stiff that couldnt get separation. seahawks trying to turn him into a corner now.