Of all the Warriors in history Samurai have the dopest combat armor

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This was my response too...till I looked it up;African samurai: The legacy of a black warrior in feudal Japan - CNN

Its plenty documented....did you have to be black to be a Samurai though? No. Anyone could be a retainer for a shogun.

this shyt is not that complicated. you looked up Yasuke the thread is about Yasuke :heh:, his story is not in dispute as the only Black Samurai. the idea that all Japanese Samurai were of Black blood is in dispute. or that there was a Black shogun. None of those have been verified. People take things and just blow them out of proportion

one becomes all = they were Black. this type of reaching is desperate.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Forumers say the strangest ISHYT! Fyi, Africans had gotten to Ancient China by 2000 bc. Here is a Chinese prof:

In March a geochemist prof.Sun Weidong at University of Science and Technology Heifei,Anhui province,eastern China revealed the ancient Xia dynasty had Egyptian roots.

He also cited several ancient Chinese classics, at one point quoting historian Sima Qian’s description of the topography of the Xia empire — traditionally regarded as China’s founding dynasty, dating from 2070 to 1600 B.C. “Northwards the stream is divided and becomes the nine rivers,” wrote Sima Qian in his first century historiography, the Records of the Grand Historian. “Reunited, it forms the opposing river and flows into the sea.”
In other words, “the stream” in question wasn’t China’s famed Yellow River, which flows from west to east. “There is only one major river in the world which flows northwards. Which one is it?” the professor asked. “The Nile,” someone replied. Sun then showed a map of the famed Egyptian river and its delta — with nine of its distributaries flowing into the Mediterranean.
This author, a researcher at the same institute, watched as audience members broke into smiles and murmurs, intrigued that these ancient Chinese texts seemed to better agree with the geography of Egypt than that of China.
Does Chinese Civilization Come From Ancient Egypt?

The prof ISN'T a Hebrew Israelite standing in the rain wearing funny clothes screeching at passers by. He KNOWS his ISHYT!

Common Naij/Japanese place names.

JAPANESE-NIGERIAN LANGUAGE MAPPINGS 1.1
JAPANESE

ºE

ºN

NIGERIAN
Azuma-san (mountain)
140-141
37-38
Zuma Rock , Niger State
Tobi-shima (island)
139-140
39-40
Tobi: Rivers State male name
Akō(town)
134-135
34-35
Akō: Yoruba, excessive pride
Akan(town)
144-145
43-44
Akandu: Ibo male name
Ibara(town)
133-134
34-35
Ibarapa, Oyo State
Minna-jima (island)
124-125
24-25
Minna, Niger State
Obirin University,Tokyo
Obirin: Yoruba, female
Iwaya(town)
135-136
34-35
Iwaya, Yaba, Lagos State
Ago(town)
136-137
34-35
Ago: Yoruba, time
Kure(town)
Akure, Ondo State
Aso-san(mountain)
130-132
32-34
Aso Rock, Abuja FCT
Iō-jima(island)
140-142
24-26
Iyō: Yoruba, salt
Wada(town)
Wada: Hausa name
Ibuki(town)
136-137
35-36
Buki: Yoruba female name

Sanjō(town)
135-140
35-40
Ōbasanjō: Yoruba male name
Ōi(town)
138-140
34-36
Ōyi: Ebira, sunlight
Ōkada
Ōkada, Edo State
Watanabe
Watanabe: Southern Borno State name
Kōbe(city)
Achakōbe: Isoko,Delta State name
Machida
Maccido: Fulani, Sokoto State name

Compiled by Onimisi Baiye onimisibaiye@yahoo.co.uk

On the surface Japanese shares much with Bantu. Even I with my sadly limited Kikuyu can recognise Bantu morphology.
Both follow the Subject Object Verb rule using agglutinatives and contain many near identical phrases and words. The number of vowels is the same,theres no gender specificity in the noun or verb conjugation and l and r are interchangeable.

Even Somali!

JAPANESE SOMALI (Northern Dailect/Somaliland)

Wakarimasu/Wakarta/Wagaranai Wagartay/Magaranay

-I understand/understood!/I don't understand - Understood! I don't understand

Hai - YES (affirmative) - Haye - Yes (affirmative)

* Niin - People/Men - Niin - Men
* YO - slang added at end of sentences - YO - slang added at end of sentences

ex. Wagaranai yo (I don't understand!) - Magaranai yo ( I don't understand!)

* Ima - right now, at this moment *ima/ima ku - right now, at this moment

* Chotto Matte - wait a moment * Joogso - wait a moment (these two both have the "choo, joo" root sound, prononciation)

* Shigoto - Work/company *Shiago - work company (pron: Shiako)

(Japanese) Hayai - Quick/Fast/Quickly refering to speed of obj./person

(Somali) Hayaay/Hayeey - Quick/fast/watch out, also refering to speed object/person

(Japanese) WA - I, me, used in sentence "watashi-wa" I AM

(Somali) WA - I, me, used in sentence "aniga wa" I AM
http://www.resistance2010.com/forum/topics...panese-language

If you think this is BS more INFO would be counter productive. Back to the subject of Samurai like most sadists, serial killers and mass murderers they WERE FLAMING FAKKITS !?

Remember the popular scene in The Last Samurai where Ken Watanabe and Tom Cruise make sweet, tender love? You don’t? Well, perhaps if the story had been more rooted in reality we could have seen that happen.
Gay Samurai: The History of Homosexuality in Japan

All the famous shogun were cursed with anal urges! A short list.

• Shogun Minamoto Yoritomo
  • Shogun Ashikaga Takauji
  • Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimitsu
  • Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimochi
  • Shogun Ashikaga Yoshinori
  • Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimasa
  • Shogun Ashikaga Yoshyteru
  • Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu
  • Shogun Tokugawa Tsunayoshi
  • Shogun Tokugawa Ienobu
  • Shogun Tokugawa Ieshige
  • Shogun Tokugawa Ieharu
  • Shogun Tokugawa Ienari
  • Hosokawa Takakuni
I rmbr a thread on this ISHYT just recently. Anyway it makes sense knowing the main pathologies of fakkitry: narcissism and contempt for human life.
More importantly: BREHS, WE WERE EVERYWHERE! WHAT'S WITH YOU REMEDIAL MOFOS!?
yes we were everywhere but still that doesn't make them Black :heh:

do they have African influence, undeniably.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
thekyuke said:
Forumers say the strangest ISHYT! Fyi, Africans had gotten to Ancient China by 2000 bc. Here is a Chinese prof:

:mjlol:

None of that proves Africans were in China prior to the 16th Century. All that shows is someone a long time ago had a vivid imagination.

Hoteps gon' Hotep.

China had been to East Africa since about 200 BCE (not 2000 BCE) via the 'Silk Road' off and on. Africans didn't start travelling TO China until the 16th Century.

China’s long history in Africa - New African Magazine

Last edited:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

None of that proves Africans were in China prior to the 16th Century. All that shows is someone a long time ago had a vivid imagination.

Hoteps gon' Hotep.

China had been to East Africa since about 200 BCE (not 2000 BCE) via the 'Silk Road' off and on. Africans didn't start travelling TO China until the 16th Century.

China’s long history in Africa - New African Magazine

If you've actually read the links,nikka are you listening to yourself? How did they get Bantu and Somali in their language? How did the Chinese prof identify the origin of the ancient Xia bronzes as Egyptian? The Xia themselves said they came from the Nile!?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
thekyuke said:
If you've actually read the links,nikka are you listening to yourself? How did they get Bantu and Somali in their language?

Trade had been going on between them since around 200 BCE. and THAT'S how.

Africans didn't travel to China in any appreciable numbers to/or influence their civilization until the 16th Century CE and the Chinese civilization was already pretty advanced.

Jeez, you cats don't comprehend what you read and miss me with the epithets. Bad enough honkies call us that nonsense.

Africans don't need to claim others' heritage.​

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So years ago some tribe of africans became what is today known as japanese?
other the years they shrank(:dame:) and become pale?if thats true they probably the biggest L of the whole diaspora :picard:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trade had been going on between them since around 200 BCE. and THAT'S how.

Africans didn't travel to China in any appreciable numbers to/or influence their civilization until the 16th Century CE and the Chinese
civilization was already pretty advanced.

Jeez, you cats don't comprehend what you read and miss me with the epithets. Bad enough honkies call us that nonsense.

Africans don't need to claim others' heritage.​

I notice YOU'RE VERY confident with your timelines. You ofc HAVE sources and links? In a discussion of this sort its ALWAYS best to refer to sources.

And its NOT appreciated accusing me of 'claiming,' anydamnthing; thanks.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
other the years they shrank(:dame:) and become pale?if thats true they probably the biggest L of the whole diaspora :picard:
:skip:

there's a ton of African language traces in japanese. there was definitely some contact and influence. a study on that would be more interesting than reaches for claim to heritage.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
thekyuke said:
I notice YOU'RE VERY confident with your timelines. You ofc HAVE sources and links? In a discussion of this sort its ALWAYS best to refer to sources.

He traces it back to the Tang Dynasty about 7th Century AD. To go further back, you refer to this....​

1177_BC%2C_Cline_book.jpg

This shows how ANE (including African) civilizations started relationships with the Far East after the 'Known World' collapsed the 1st time in recorded history.​

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So if these Asians really are descendants of Africans, all these recent attacks on Asians by black folks is just another form of black on black crime?:dwillhuh:

:troll: