Oddly Specific Azz Usernames Un/Appreciation Thread

Daps
Every time I see your name, I imagine a barber literally whispering to someone's hair as he's cutting it. I :dame: and :mjlol: at the same time.

Also, @LeaveMyHairLineAlone deserves a mention.
:ufdup:....

giphy-38.gif

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@DrexlersFade why did you dedicate your name to this man's anemic ass hairline
:lolbron:

9992i3.png
I was watching the 92 finals one day and I see this niugga at the line I'm like yo that's worst cut I ever seen nikka had a fukked up taper a bald spot a light fade all in one so I'm telling my girl I'm like look at this nikka Cut so we just started laughing.

Then I was like the next message board I join I'm going to name myself DREXLERSCUT which was my former name until I swiitched it to Fade:mjlol:

If you see in my signature "I'm on my 1992 Drexler's Finals cut shyt so you know what it is!!!:gladbron: basically I don't give a fukk just like Clyde didn't about his haircut until he got to Houston. That fukked up cut was probably the reason why they lost fukk was Clyde thinking with that shyt :russ:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I was watching the 92 finals one day and I see this niugga at the line I'm like yo that's worst cut I ever seen nikka had a fukked up taper a bald spot a light fade all in one so I'm telling my girl I'm like look at this nikka Cut so we just started laughing.

Then I was like the next message board I join I'm going to name myself DREXLERSCUT which was my former name until I swiitched it to Fade:mjlol:

If you see in my signature "I'm on my 1992 Drexler's Finals cut shyt so you know what it is!!!:gladbron: basically I don't give a fukk just like Clyde didn't about his haircut until he got to Houston. That fukked up cut was probably the reason why they lost fukk was Clyde thinking with that shyt :russ:
They even made Drexler's character balding in NBA Jam

Terry Porter wasn't much better
GettyImages-2118155.0.jpg