October 27th, 2017 is going to be a GREAT day for gamers and bad day for wallets

What y'all copping?

• Super Mario Oddysey

• Assassins Creed:Origins

• Wolfenstein 2:The New Colossus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ass Creed looks spectacular and I don't even like the series. I'm blown away by Mario as well for the first time in what feels like decades. Both Day 1 ish.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Mario day one.
I'll get Wolfenstein eventually. I wasn't a big fan of the last one that came out. (Doom on the other hand is straight piff.)
I couldn't care less about the AC franchise but the setting of this new one looks dope. I might check it out later but definitely not day one.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have Mario and Wolfenstein pre-ordered but I might cancel Wolf now that it's coming to the Switch later. I also haven't played TNO or TOB but own both so I can wait for that.

I was going to pre-order A.C. but after seeing the nonsense with the 50 different special editions, all of which feature something a little different but none of which are complete, and the whole loot system shoehorned in, I'll get it on games with gold in a couple years

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Only Mario forget that other filth
tenor.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I think I'm getting hooked up with Ass Creed and Wolfenstein, don't have a switch.