Daps
He look like he doing a good job.

I was expecting this.

d6f.jpg

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t even say it’s a gimmick. Ocho been cheap since day 1, I respect it. Always finding ways to cut corners & save dollars. Mr “middle of the mall earrings” Ocho :obama:

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Yea Chad different but I respect it. He does his daughter's stuff too.

Ain't no way in hell that could be me tho lol

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I don’t believe this for one second, if it is true he doesn’t understand opportunity cost :francis:

Knew somebody who would unplug all of their appliances everyday before leaving the house to save on the electric bill. Some juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sounds more like control than saving money. I get that his whole thing is exaggerated “I’m cheap” shyt but fukk outta here lmao. Women are gonna head to a salon the same way we’re gonna head to a barbershop eventually.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You pay people to provide a service. Time is money. What do I look like braiding my daughter’s hair for 8 hours to save $300-500?

Nails can be a quick job though. My Wife started doing her own. These Atlanta prices are ridiculous for the little work they do (French tips).

Chad you got it. Sometimes life is too short for some menial tasks. If I could afford to pay somebody $400 a week to keep my house clean, do my dishes, wash my laundry, cut my grass and wash my cars… too bad in the states you have to pay $15 an hour. Philippines you can have a full time maid, driver, and gardener for under 1k a month.
:wow:
Me and mine do everything ourselves. Yes, time is money if you’re using every minute of your free time to learn or make money (most arent), but I’m not giving somebody $300 to do hair like they went school to be a doctor or some shyt. There is nothing we can’t do ourselves besides rocket science, and because we treat life this way, we can literally buy anything we want (within reason of course) at anytime without ever looking at an account first

Last edited:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
He doing too much with this

I understand him talking about not buying jewelry and other expensive things

But go get your daughter hair done, u got the money and your NFL pension will be excellent