Ochocinco does his girl hair and nails to save money *Video*

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
You pay people to provide a service. Time is money. What do I look like braiding my daughter’s hair for 8 hours to save $300-500?

Nails can be a quick job though. My Wife started doing her own. These Atlanta prices are ridiculous for the little work they do (French tips).

Chad you got it. Sometimes life is too short for some menial tasks. If I could afford to pay somebody $400 a week to keep my house clean, do my dishes, wash my laundry, cut my grass and wash my cars… too bad in the states you have to pay $15 an hour. Philippines you can have a full time maid, driver, and gardener for under 1k a month.
:wow:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
lol if he was just some ol blue collar nikka then I could respect it a lil more but breh, why not just open up a beauty salon? :dahell:

edit: I just looked it up and he actually do own a beauty salon lol :salute:

edit again: oh shyt my bad its a different chad Johnson that own the “lady Jane’s haircuts for men” :francis:

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I like the premise, but he braiding too damn slow, she’ll be in that chair 7+ hours :beli:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He talks about this all the time on nightcap. Dude doesn't believe in wasting money. He will still have money in 20 years while most of these NFL players will be broke.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
He talks about this all the time on nightcap. Dude doesn't believe in wasting money. He will still have money in 20 years while most of these NFL players will be broke.

Wouldn't he make more money on using the time he took to do his woman's hair and nails, clean his gutters, and change his oil?