obezzy just dropped the ether campaign ad. Romney is finished

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
It seems to me like 99% of people made up their mind already on who they like no matter what ads come out at this point....Obama could show proof that Romney commited mass murder and old white cacs would still vote for him. It just comes down to if Obama can get his supporters to show up like last time.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
42282df4_3kLW7.png
well damn another 4 up in the black house

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Box Office Report: Anti-Obama Doc Beats New Films With $6.3 Mil on Eve of GOP Convention - Yahoo! Movies

Box Office Report: Anti-Obama Doc Beats New Films With $6.3 Mil on Eve of GOP Convention

Galvanizing conservatives Dinesh D’Souza and John Sullivan’s documentary 2016: Obama's America grossed a stellar $6.3 million as it expanded nationwide over the weekend, beating a trio of three new films.

The anti-Barack Obama film, opening last month in only a few theaters, now boasts a domestic cume of $9.2 million, the top gross of the year for a documentary (excluding nature films). Bully was the previous crownholder with $3.5 million.

Among other records, Obama's America is now the top conservative documentary of all time, beating out Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed ($7.7 million).

Obama's America -- promoted heavily on talk radio and distributed by Rocky Mountain Pictures -- timed its nationwide expansion to the Republican National Convention, which gets underway this week in Tampa, Fla.

Otherwise, it was a dismal weekend for new offerings. Holdovers dominated the box office chart, led by Lionsgate and Millennium Films' The Expendables, which grossed $13.5 million in its second weekend for a 10-day domestic cume of $52.3 million.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ad was GOAT back in 08. After I saw this I knew it was a wrap. President Obama was droppin bombs on Senator McCain

Last edited by a moderator: