Obama's speechwriter and National Security Advisor says he would have voted against approving offensive weapons for Israelis

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're ashamed and embarrassed to acknowledge that "i want to let donald trump win because i care about Gaza" is a stupid fukking position, held by unserious people

who's better to have in the white house for Gaza? Biden or Trump? one word answer. i say Biden :ehh:
You got called on your shyt. Go sleep on it cac.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Giving Israel anything is crazy really at this point, but Trump keeps implying he will do more than Biden ever has for Israel. It's a lose lose on this situation.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giving Israel anything is crazy really at this point, but Trump keeps implying he will do more than Biden ever has for Israel. It's a lose lose on this situation.
Trump would level Gaza on maybe, day 2 of his presidency. if not day 1

if these fakkits want to let Trump win over THIS issue? let them take their medicine. they won't like 2025

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
if Trump was president while Hamas parachuted into Israel and killed a thousand people, Gaza would be a fukkin parking lot right now

Biden's restraining Israel more than it seems
Gaza is a parking lot rn
Biden will call out Israel but sending weapons on the low

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaza is a parking lot rn
Biden will call out Israel but sending weapons on the low
the choice is between sending weapons on the low, or sending weapons on the high with donald trump :yeshrug: i prefer biden. it's fine if you disagree

i don't even disagree with this dikkhead @Arithmetic . i find israel, and america's support of israel, disgusting. but he's a child who refuses to address the reality of the situation

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
the choice is between sending weapons on the low, or sending weapons on the high with donald trump :yeshrug: i prefer biden. it's fine if you disagree
Atleast you know what ur getting with trump
Biden playing both sides

Trump is a wild card…he might just cut off funding for Israel

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i don't even disagree with this dikkhead @Arithmetic . i find israel, and america's support of israel, disgusting. but he's a child who refuses to address the reality of the situation
Lol cac, I already told you the situation could not be any worse than it is right now. Explicit rejection of Biden, does not mean implicit support of Trump. Do you think Palestinians and Anti-war Israelis are asking "Who would be better for us, Biden or Trump?" as unguided missiles continue to fall from the sky? For the record, I got the second most posts in the infamous Trump/Russia thread. You don't know who the fukk you're talking to goofy. Get off my dikk and go enjoy that flabby and sick 50 concert.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i think biden would be better for Gaza, you think donald trump would. unserious clown babble

and im about to hit the 50 concert in vegas :banderas: i hope you stop being so fukkin miserable
Drais? They about to charge you 150 at the door :mjlol:

Look for any sister with septum ring and u about to eat :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol cac, I already told you the situation could not be any worse than it is right now cac. Explicit rejection of Biden, does not mean implicit support of Trump. Go enjoy that flabby and sick 50 concert and get off my dikk, cac.
look at how scared you are of answering who would be better for gaza, biden or trump

why cant you answer the question?