Obama's speechwriter and National Security Advisor says he would have voted against approving offensive weapons for Israelis

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I get annoyed by the way Netanyahu is scapegoated but at end of the day its means to an end

Daps
if Trump was president while Hamas parachuted into Israel and killed a thousand people, Gaza would be a fukkin parking lot right now

Biden's restraining Israel more than it seems

:banderas: :blessed: president Trump is gonna help the Israelis turn the Gaza Strip into a beach resort, just gotta clear out the undesirables first!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up cac. Have you seen Gaza? It's worse than a "parking lot". Every day kids and women are being blown to pieces.
:russell: miss me with the "cac" shyt. assuming you live in america, appropriating a 2 thousand year old conflict between jews and muslims in the middle east is the corniest shyt i've ever seen

if you think letting Donald Trump win in november is gonna be better for Gaza, then just say that :yeshrug: do you? yes or no? it's a simple, direct question

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell: miss me with the "cac" shyt. assuming you live in america, appropriating a 2 thousand year old conflict between jews and muslims in the middle east is the corniest shyt i've ever seen

if you think letting Donald Trump win in november is gonna be better for Gaza, then just say that :yeshrug: do you? yes or no?
This isn't an interrogation, cac. I was addressing you making light, in typical cac fashion, of the situation currently at hand. No need to wait for it to turn to a "parking lot" just to get a silly point across, cac.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't an interrogation, cac. I was addressing you making light, in typical cac fashion, of the situation currently at hand. No need to wait for it to turn to a "parking lot" just to get a silly point across, cac.
you're ashamed and embarrassed to acknowledge that "i want to let donald trump win because i care about Gaza" is a stupid fukking position, held by unserious people

who's better to have in the white house for Gaza? Biden or Trump? one word answer. i say Biden :ehh: