OBAMA WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half black excellence.

:dwillhuh: white people love to claim the half white part when it suits them . Obama is black that's why he gets the hate . Any white candidate with his ground game and the miniorites and women on his side would of crushed Romneykerrys flip flopping ass.

The republican base Hates Barry but knew Romney couldn't win ,they looked for anything to give them reason to vote romney and he gave very few tried coasting on that business& mass resume . He might as well been talking about Vietnam :wtb: like the first debate knowing damn well The guy wasn't winning

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only bad part about this win is the Obama translator skits on Key and Peele will be in full gear.....

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but seriously though, how do y'all feel about drone attacks, american citizens in the cross hairs and the national debt :beli:
You know who should of answered those questions Romney :heh:Nicca with his magical hidden plans to save America ( hint they were rejected already and that Medicaid vouchers :scusthov:) the guy spent the foreign policy debate agreeing with Obama on foreign policy sooo if you wanted him to win he would be doing the same thing .

TheGodGenesDecoded

Slew dem...More Fyah
Daps
I fear the novelty of this election win will wear off by free before seven at the club on Friday.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
YOU WASN'T WIT ME VOTING IN THE BOOOOTH!!!
:yeshrug: there are plenty issues I had to give Obama the :wtb: face for, like like consigning the bombing of gaza strip, and sellin out to white interest wit that whole Gadaffi thing, that UN bullshyt in Libya real put Obama on my bad side, i aint no obama dikk rider, he's done plenty of shyt that wasnt to my liking, but at the end of the day I'm always glad to see the black man win over the cac man :obama:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
When Obama won I expected that. Keepin it real tho, it made me feel hella good that I voted. :win:

When did he win? Around 11:20ish?

:smh: @ him coming out at 2 for his speech.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:yeshrug: there are plenty issues I had to give Obama the :wtb: face for, like like consigning the bombing of gaze strip, and sellin out to white interest wit that whole Gadaffi thing, that UN bullshyt in Libya real put Obama on my bad side, i aint no obama dikk rider, he's done plenty of shyt that wasnt to my liking, but at the end of the day I'm always glad to see the black man win over the cac man :obama:

I'M JUST fukkIN WITH YOU. DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN IT TO ME. I DON'T REALLY CARE WHY YOU DIDN'T VOTE.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I'M JUST fukkIN WITH YOU. DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN IT TO ME. I DON'T REALLY CARE WHY YOU DIDN'T VOTE.
I figured you were, then noticed cats starting to like it, you know how these nikkas round here, is, if you don't nip some shyt in the bud from the jump they'll be makin a thread about it next week

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
tumblr_mc76uywxY61qzwgs3o1_400.png

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: at the bish Romney for making me miss :obama:'s VICTORY SPEECH, because he refuse to LOOSE gracefully. :pacspit:

It's OKAY, :obama: now have two historical recorded VICTORY SPEECHES that will be replay forever and ever. :umad:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:whoa: that wasn't Obama's fault, fukk boy Romney didn't want to concede and had to write his L speech.

fukk ROMNEY & fukk HIS SPEECH. He got done with his shyt and Obama STILL took an hr to come out. Romney still talkin shyt on his concession speech. :mjpls:

:wow: @ Obama's speech, that man has a way with words.

:laff: @ My twitter timeline.

"Michelle Obama bout to get that Presidential dikk tonight"

"You mad bro? @MitRomney"

& all kinds of funny ass tweets. :dead: