Obama: Now That You Mention It, Maybe Police Shouldn't Have Tanks

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: #habitualvictim you scared if he gets elected he's going to get the klan after you. Lol he's the only one talking about demilitarizing the cops for years now. Hillary Clinton speech on the system a couple weeks back was stolen right from Rands platform. You can vote for who you want breh but don't think just because they have a D next to their name they are looking out for you.
Rand is a cac to the heart.
Waste your vote brehs

CHL

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: #habitualvictim you scared if he gets elected he's going to get the klan after you. Lol he's the only one talking about demilitarizing the cops for years now. Hillary Clinton speech on the system a couple weeks back was stolen right from Rands platform. You can vote for who you want breh but don't think just because they have a D next to their name they are looking out for you.
The klan is in the business of international assassinations?

If I was in the US I wouldn't be voting for the dems, just like I didn't vote for labour, their aus equivalent, in the state election 6 months ago. I voted for the greens. Stop with the strawmen.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Rand is a cac to the heart.
Waste your vote brehs

The klan is in the business of international assassinations?

If I was in the US I wouldn't be voting for the dems, just like I didn't vote for labour, their aus equivalent, in the state election 6 months ago. I voted for the greens. Stop with the strawmen.
#habitualvictim :mjlol:

Daps
I'm all for demilitarization, but he actually called for more beat cops & increased funding of departments too, along with body cameras. Don't see how that's a good thing. And they'll still roll out the Guard in a heartbeat.
And :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:@ the Rand stanning

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
armoered-truck-jpg.jpg

My city has a tank now. You might have seen the picture that was phtoshopped to say Vegas Parking Enforcement (which I have my own theories why that picture is getting pushed around). shyt is getting real out here guys, just becareful.