Obama let maliah cac bf stay with them during the lockdown

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That cracker was probably going all in their refrigerator, all in their kitchen asking them
tenor.gif
want some breakfast :scust:

Daps
That cracker was probably going all in their refrigerator, all in their kitchen asking them
tenor.gif
want some breakfast :scust:

I know of a dude that really did this to his gf parents :mjlol:

She was a chic I used to talk to and I was cool with their entire fam. She stayed with her parents and they wanted me and her to be together.

But we wound up fallin out hard, her mama turned on me and everything. But me and her step-dad was still cool.

So anyway about a yr after me and her stopped talking, her step-dad came to holla at me and told me about her then current bf who moved himself into their house and the parents came home one day to this nicca having just finished smashing their daughter and then was walking around the house in his underwear

:mjlol: what an L.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I know of a dude that really did this to his gf parents :mjlol:

She was a chic I used to talk to and I was cool with their entire fam. She stayed with her parents and they wanted me and her to be together.

But we wound up fallin out hard, her mama turned on me and everything. But me and her step-dad was still cool.

So anyway about a yr after me and her stopped talking, her step-dad came to holla at me and told me about her then current bf who moved himself into their house and the parents came home one day to this nicca having just finished smashing their daughter and then was walking around the house in his underwear

:mjlol: what an L.
:dwillhuh:How bad did the step dad hurt his foot stomping his ass out:hhh: because
52830520.jpg

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Article says he had a “job lined up” and there was a “visa situation”

Sohh this unemployed immigrant CAC who overstayed his visa gets to stay under Obama’s roof fukking his daughter, while he teaches him how to play spades??

A breh would’ve gotten the ‘pookie and rayray’ speech on personal responsibility and a boot out the door soon as he mentioned anything about staying :camby: