Obama could be getting his JFK/Bill Clinton on if he wanted to

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oh shyt, I'm just going by how every president I've seen has been married

Thought you had to be married to be eligible for presidency, kinda like the age requirement

Its not a real requirement but it doest seem likely america would vote for a man without a family

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Oh shyt, I'm just going by how every president I've seen has been married

Thought you had to be married to be eligible for presidency, kinda like the age requirement

It's like one of those unwritten rules to being president. That has always been a criticism of Cory Booker for some reason.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cornballs out here acting like it's unusual for men in a position of power to get pssy thrown at them on the reg.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This is why I couldnt be president breh

The amount of p*ssy that gets thrown your way :ohlawd:. Ya'll thought Clinton was a whore? Wait til im in the white house. There would be random panties all over the damn oval office and thats my word.

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
Who's to say he's not fukkin side pieces? Just because there's no scandal it doesn't mean he's not gettin his. Maybe his hoes are in pocket and know their role. He's a member of skull and bones, you don't think they can arrange p*ssy that will keep their mouth shut? He's the president, of course he's fukkin. I even thought that about George W. I don't buy that morals and values shyt. They're members of a powerful fraternity all them dudes are gettin theirs on the low. Who wants to be president and fukk the same woman every night?

There would only be scandal if Obama pisses off his powerful group of friends and they purposely leak the info about it or he gets with a loud mouth random bytch who wasn't selected and wants attention and money.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
any president could and it has nothing to do with them personally it is the title and the power that they hold, even if it was some 70 year old white guy all these black women woulda had the same reaction

exactly. plus to make it that far in politics, you have to have some level of charisma. even lame george bush could charm his way into many a panties.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'd fukk it up for all the negroes who aren't even born yet.

They'd be like "Well thats the LAST time we EVER do this again..." :mjpls:

smh at a man having a white mother still be considered as a first black president by black people, and besides Obama will be the closes we get

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
But if he got caught it would be over for him and he would be out of the White House immediately. They already looking for a reason to shyt on him considering he is black so im pretty sure he aint fukking around on Michelle. With her mama there and two daughters Obama wouldnt dare do nuthing in that White House cuz we know how black women are when it comes to snooping.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Only requirements are you have to be at least 35,born in the usa and been a resident for 14 years and never been impeached by the senate or committed any rebellious acts/crimes against the usa