Oatmeal Appreciation thread

KimLove38

Rookie
Daps
I love oatmeal its always been my favorite food! I even use it in my smoothies as a filler. When I cook it I use butter, hemp milk, and brown sugar....I use to use pet milk.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love oatmeal its always been my favorite food! I even use it in my smoothies as a filler. When I cook it I use butter, hemp milk, and brown sugar....I use to use pet milk.
What's the recipe? I assume 1 part pet, 3~4 parts water and a teaspoon of salt and a 2~3 dates?

Any vegan alternatives to pet milk? :trollL:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I been drinking smoothies a lot lately I haven't had oatmeal in a while. What y'all know about overnight oatmeal? Just throw some banana, oats, almond milk and the other helpings together and refrigerate. :Ohlawd:

You talking about this shyt? I've been meaning to get down on it, just got to cop the jars.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

I’m a lifer but I think I might go cold turkey now

Probably bullshyt. These YTers stay posting some scary sounding shyt telling you damn near EVERYTHING is "BAD!" for you.

It's always the stuff that's touted as good for one's health suddenly on the summer jam screen e.g. nuts, vegetables, grains, seeds, fruits etc but then these charlatans will turn around and promote eating "lean beef because it's lean!" :stopitslime:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Public reception is important but I hope that’s not how you factor things in life by likes and dislikes

Let’s go with science

(And no I’m not saying he’s right or wrong)
I agree with going with science over popular opinion. Most people eat horribly and popular opinion would choose a burger over a salad. However, I'm sure most nutritionists would agree that oatmeal is healthier than most foods.

KimLove38

Rookie
Daps
What's the recipe? I assume 1 part pet, 3~4 parts water and a teaspoon of salt and a 2~3 dates?

Any vegan alternatives to pet milk? :trollL:
I really don't follow a specific recipe. I've always just added the oats to boiled water with a pinch of salt and once its fully cooked I add a few drops of milk, brown sugar and butter...stir and eat...and although I'm not vegan...I use hemp milk as my alternative to pet milk because its rich and creamy.