NYTIMES BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP JR DIRECTLY KNEW RUSSIA WAS THE SOURCE OF CLINTON BLACKMAIL

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Time magazine puts Trump Jr. on cover: 'Red-handed'

It's finally hitting Time:
DEnI_9hXkAINazM.jpg:large

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Think about what you guys are applauding for a second. :jbhmm:

You're glad that incriminating evidence came out that will convict Donald Trump of not only being unfit for his job, but putting money over the better good of his countrymen, so that other white people across the US who are ALSO unfit for the vast majority of their jobs, and who ALSO put money over the wellbeing of their countrymen, will realize that he is unfit for his position and remove him for somebody else more qualified...

I see most of yall still aint learn about these cacs :francis:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Think about what you guys are applauding for a second. :jbhmm:

You're glad that incriminating evidence came out that will convict Donald Trump of not only being unfit for his job, but putting money over the better good of his countrymen, so that other white people across the US who are ALSO unfit for the vast majority of their jobs, and who ALSO put money over the wellbeing of their countrymen, will realize that he is unfit for his position and remove him for somebody else more qualified...

I see most of yall still aint learn about these cacs :francis:

So...you want Trump to stay in and continue to f*ck up the country even worse? :comeon:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
So...you want Trump to stay in and continue to f*ck up the country even worse? :comeon:

Bruh :why:

Come on fam. Don't do this dumb shyt, we on the same side.

I'm saying that if you expect mainstream America and the REPUBLICAN controlled house and Senate to turn on Donald Trump just because of THIS, then you haven't been paying attention to what's going on in America.

That's it.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Bruh :why:

Come on fam. Don't do this dumb shyt, we on the same side.

I'm saying that if you expect mainstream America and the REPUBLICAN controlled house and Senate to turn on Donald Trump just because of THIS, then you haven't been paying attention to what's going on in America.

That's it.

My bad. Let me rephrase that:

I think that if you can make it real to a mainstream audience, Rethugs will eventually have to relent. TBH there have already been many damaging stories that have come out about Trump, but I'd argue that this story is the first one that actually could damage re-election chances for a lot of Congressmen.

If this is on the cover of Time, it's going to be harder and harder for the average Joe to continue to dismiss this as "fake news". Cable news is easy to dismiss, but this is pretty significant.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

I think that if you can make it real to a mainstream audience, Rethugs will eventually have to relent. TBH there have already been many damaging stories that have come out about Trump, but I'd argue that this story is the first one that actually could damage re-election chances for a lot of Congressmen.

If this is on the cover of Time, it's going to be harder and harder for the average Joe to continue to dismiss this as "fake news". Cable news is easy to dismiss, but this is pretty significant.

Here's the thing, the average joe in America IS racist and DOES approve of everything Donald Trump does. They just don't want to LOOK like it.

They don't care about whether news is fake or real, just whether it confirms their biases.

So my question is what'll happen when the average Joe stops caring about looking like a racist? :jbhmm:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just have a funny feeling this is going to pale in comparison the deeper we get into this presidency.

When he sends guided missiles from a sub parked near NK to send a message then it won't matter about any emails or any Russian collusion.
of course it is, i couldnt care less about this shyt. look at this thread title, "clinton blackmail" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:the election isn't getting un-done, no matter how much motherfukkers talk about it. its over

im saving my outrage for shyt that actually matters, because THAT shyt is gonna be :hovtrump:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is just "politicians collude with the top 1 percent in corruption", episode 4513165156156165156. the average person doesnt give a fukk about this shyt :yeshrug: they have bills to pay

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Clinton and the DNC sabotaged the Bernie campaign, Trump colluded with some Russians :coffee:

Tomato, tomahto

Colluding with other Americans and colluding with a foreign adversary against another American is not the same :usure:

DISCLAIMER: Not defending the DNC or Hillary (I voted for Bernie in the primaries) :whoa:, but we shouldn't act like these two things are equal somehow.