NYPD caught shooting friendly dog in the jects

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
he wasn't intentionally trying to kill the dog. he thought the black dog was actually a black mentally ill man crawling and barking on the floor...completely naked and holding a weapon. the cop was alone in a dark stairwell and couldn't see.

this was a terrible accident. yes the cop should be punished but the cop shouldn't be thrown under the bus because other cops get away with killing not only animals, but actual human beings too so why shouldn't he?
:mjcry:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
he wasn't intentionally trying to kill the dog. he thought the black dog was actually a black mentally ill man crawling and barking on the floor...completely naked and holding a weapon. the cop was alone in a dark stairwell and couldn't see.

this was a terrible accident. yes the cop should be punished but the cop shouldn't be thrown under the bus because other cops get away with killing not only animals, but actual human beings too so why shouldn't he?
:mjcry:
sounded like you were being sarcastic at first but towards the end..........not sure if serious :patrice:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
dog had black fur though so i doubt it :mjpls:

that thug dog was no angel. he looked like he was reaching for his gun.

Another wack ass with a pit bull who has no business ownkng a pitbull.

The dog was unrestrained and untrained to be slipping past its owner like that.

Keep your pets inside. Friendly dogs give nasty bites.... and a wagging tail dont mean shyt if the animal is untrained, sorry to day.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
I don't blame him. You can see the dog barks and lunges forward right before he shot, at :16

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
only in the hood they do this shyt. they not shooting dogs in visits to cacs in the burbs. p*ssy ass cop shook of a lil doggy :mjlol:

i'm still wondering when ISIL gonna make NYPD a target :blessed: