"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

Daps
I feel like y’all need to watch guys more around the league.

Marcus Morris, Wayne Ellington, Bobby Portis these guys aren’t doing anything they weren’t doing before.

Morris is a bully ball iso midpost scorer with a solid three ball. Both Morris and Portis can be black holes at times.

Ellington is a high volume three point threat who primarily plays off ball but sometimes runs P&R’s.
Ellington was an over-signing when you already have Trier
Morris would have been enough and would have been perfect at the 4 but of course the Knicks sign Randle for no reason
Portis was also a useless signing
I honestly feel regular fans can build the team better than the Knicks' FO using basic common sense.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I feel like y’all need to watch guys more around the league.

Marcus Morris, Wayne Ellington, Bobby Portis these guys aren’t doing anything they weren’t doing before.

Morris is a bully ball iso midpost scorer with a solid three ball. Both Morris and Portis can be black holes at times.

Ellington is a high volume three point threat who primarily plays off ball but sometimes runs P&R’s.
STOP STOP STOP STOP.
marcus morris usage was not NEARLY as high as it is right now.
Wayne ellington was not running pick and rolls as a ball handler in miami. he was running around tryin to get open or dribble hand offs.
portis got numbers on a terrible team and will die trying to do the same thing here

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ellington was an over-signing when you already have Trier
Morris would have been enough and would have been perfect at the 4 but of course the Knicks sign Randle for no reason
Portis was also a useless signing
I honestly feel regular fans can build the team better than the Knicks' FO using basic common sense.
Ellington was a fine signing because we’ve been an awful three point shooting team and he’s one of the best shooters in the league

I’m not mad signing him but Portis and Randle were boneheaded signings.

Daps
Ellington was a fine signing because we’ve been an awful three point shooting team and he’s one of the best shooters in the league

I’m not mad signing him but Portis and Randle were boneheaded signings.
The Knicks have Dotson though so where does that put him?
Again the signings don't make any sense to me.
The FO also didn't build this team for a rebuild
They actually built this team to make the playoffs this year.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
The Knicks have Dotson though so where does that put him?
Again the signings don't make any sense to me.
The FO also didn't build this team for a rebuild
They actually built this team to make the playoffs this year.
I feel like a few of them will get dealt for second round picks when they can be dealt around december 15th

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
STOP STOP STOP STOP.
marcus morris usage was not NEARLY as high as it is right now.
Wayne ellington was not running pick and rolls as a ball handler in miami. he was running around tryin to get open or dribble hand offs.
portis got numbers on a terrible team and will die trying to do the same thing here
Not sure what you’re talking about. Marcus has had a usage % over 20% the last 3 seasons. He is an uber confident player if he touches it he’s most likely going to make an aggressive offensive move. He’s a classic small forward, that’s his game.

Ellington runs the P&R from time to time, son didn’t just start running P&R’s out the ass lol.
Wayne Ellington may surprise fans with his point guard possibilities

Also, remember this is a rebuilding squad with terrible point guard play. :scust: