What the fukk.:ohhh:

This is going to be an entertaining year filled with fukkery
4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
RJ Barrett's third quarter has been fantastic. Frank/RJ/Knox was looking damned good as a tandem out there.
Yea I'm all for those 3 playing together I think alot of us have wanted them together and add Mitch to that. Randle if he doesn't succumb to tunnel vision that lineup can be crazy:ohhh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea I'm all for those 3 playing together I think alot of us have wanted them together and add Mitch to that. Randle if he doesn't succumb to tunnel vision that lineup can be crazy:ohhh:

It could really run a lot of teams off the floor but by being the bigger team that gets stops and rebounds with four guys that can take it coast to coast.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Tell me you guys remember when I said that I'd be totally cool with a second unit of Frank/RJ/Knox because the offense would be in their hands and I think they can thrive against back-ups? This is the look fam.

As long as they get enough playing time, i don’t mind that at all. We do you see starting instead of RJ? Ellington? Trier? Dot?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As long as they get enough playing time, i don’t mind that at all. We do you see starting instead of RJ? Ellington? Trier? Dot?

Yeah, Ellington for spacing. It'd be Dot if he were healthy though. If RJ is playing this well, there's no way Fiz moves him to the bench but I think he's seen the benefits of a better spaced floor in that third.