"NYK will surprise the NBA"...I believe 'em too. 19-20 NYK Offseason Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Another content creator worth checking out. No real news, but a few cool perspectives.

- The only way to see the Knicks offseason as bad is to view it from the perspective that they were supposed to land a superstar in FA. Otherwise, they've improved on last year's roster pretty clearly.

- The Knicks most hype workout videos are the ones where it's a bunch of players working out together. It's the fact everyone is on the same page and already building chemistry that's great to see, everybody is working out but seeing these guys together is cool.

- The low amount of nationally televised games is a blessing in disguise...less chance for haters to attack.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I really hate watching Knicks game from noon-MSG broadcasts.

I grew up listening to Frazier's commentary. Everything else outside of Van Gundy sounds amateur and stale as fukk.

MSG and NY1 are really the only thing that is keeping me in Time Warner.

I would love to get rid of time Warner and came and just cop the b Verizon 1gigabit internet plan and do it like that.

Props to @Sour_Overdose for the link but it's confusing.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I believe it due to the Puma sneakers connect. They’ve gone to a lot of trouble to sign NYC players. They would have had Knox, RJ, and Terry on the team rocking pumas and Clyde as an announcer. Free advertisement for years.

Jordan just went and said “fukk that brand unity!”

:pacspit:
“I ain’t paying Kemba either!”

:mjpls: