NYC Outchea Looking Like Santa Fe Bogota

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This Adams guys looks real fukking weak, especially for all the cash shyt he be talking

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Adams guys looks real fukking weak, especially for all the cash shyt he be talking
What has he even done?

All he does is whine about empty office buildings.

I think the city is introducing these "no car" days, which opens up streets for walking and cycling. And that's cool. I don't know if that's his idea but I like that.

But besides that, I'm not aware of anything Adams has proposed or done.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
I think the city is introducing these "no car" days, which opens up streets for walking and cycling. And that's cool. I don't know if that's his idea but I like that.

nah that was there before him

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The Post witnessed nearly a dozen illegal e-bikes being seized by the NYPD from outside the Row shelter late Sunday, angering many of the asylum seekers outside.

Up near Central Park, the accumulation of bikes outside the shuttered jail-turned-migrant shelter at 31 Central Park North has also become an eyesore and a source of major complaints from residents.

“I’ve called 311 on the bikes and scooters, and the police cleared them out, but today they are right back here,” said Rachel Luna of the conditions outside the Lincoln Correctional Facility in Harlem.

how you gonna take transportation from someone who's living in a shelter and expect them to improve their situation? :gucci:
did they offer them metrocards or find a separate storage location for them? dumbass policy makers and enforcers.:pacspit:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Santa Fe and Bogota are two wildly different cities. I don’t even know what the hell you mean.

But if you’re choosing to get your news from a garbage paper like the NY Post…

:scust:

Not know geography brehs.

Coli inspired geography breh

nikkas are loud and proud with it too :mjlol:

I love it when you smooth brain muthafukkas,try to correct people like you have ever left your mothers' basement

This is Santa Fe,Bogota you stupid fukks

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
PBS American Experience seven episode doc worth watching! The city is built for this.

AIRED NOVEMBER 14, 1999

New York: A Documentary Film​

Film Description​

This seven-part, 14 and a half hour television event explores New York City's rich history as the premier laboratory of modern life. A sweeping narrative covering nearly 400 years and 400 square miles, it reveals a complex and dynamic city that has played an unparalleled role in shaping the nation and reflecting its ideals. This program was produced before the tragic events of September 11, 2001.
Episode 1: The Country and the City (1609-1825)
The first two hours of NEW YORK: A DOCUMENTARY FILM chronicle New York's beginnings -- from its earliest days as a Dutch trading post to the 17th century construction of the Erie Canal, which made New York City a vital conduit to the mainland of a growing America.
The series begins by identifying the key themes that shaped New York's history: commerce and capitalism, diversity and democracy, transformation and creativity. The episode charts the development of the city founded by the Dutch as a purely commercial enterprise, first as New Amsterdam, a freewheeling enclave of trade and opportunity; then as the British New York, a colony fueled by slavery which was bestowed as a birthday gift upon the Duke of York by his brother, King Charles; soon after as a strategically pivotal locale in the American Revolution; and ultimately as the city of New York: the nation's first capital and the place destined to define urban life in America -- and American ideals.
Episode 2: Order and Disorder (1825-1865)
This episode of NEW YORK: A DOCUMENTARY FILM details New York's enormous growth as a booming commercial center and multi-ethnic port, and the mounting tensions that set the stage for the nation's bloodiest riot.
Already established as America's premier port, New York City swelled into the nation's greatest industrial metropolis as a massive wave of German and Irish immigration turned the city into one of the world's most complex urban environments, bringing with it a host of new social problems. Episode Two reveals how the city's artists, innovators and leaders, from poet Walt Whitman to Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux (the designers of Central Park) grappled with the city's growing conflicts -- which culminated in the catastrophic Civil War Draft Riots of 1863.

Episode 3: Sunshine and Shadow (1865-1898)
This episode of NEW YORK: A DOCUMENTARY FILM turns to the period when greed and wealth fueled an expanding metropolis, even as politics and poverty defined it.

Now the spotlight shines on the growth, glamour and grief of New York during America's giddy postwar "Gilded Age." Exploring the incomparable wealth of the robber barons and the unabashed corruption of political leaders, such as Tammany Hall boss William M. Tweed, the episode examines the era when the expansion of wealth and poverty -- and the schism between them -- built to a crescendo. The program ends as the city itself dramatically expands its boundaries, annexing Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island into a single massive metropolis -- Greater New York.

Episode 4: The Power and the People (1898-1914)
This episode of NEW YORK: A DOCUMENTARY FILM follows New York into a new century in the wake of an extraordinary wave of immigration and the birth of the skyscraper.

As New York spilled into the new century, the extraordinary interplay of capitalism, democracy and transformation surged to a climax. During a single generation, over 10 million immigrants arrived in New York. The city itself became an even more dramatic lure with the construction of the first subways and skyscrapers. And arising from the plight of New York's most exploited citizens came landmark legislation that would eventually transform the lives of all Americans.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I've been to Bogota, Colombia on my way to Medellin.

I can tell you it looks absolutely nothing...at all...like NYC.
I know you're a boater but cotidamn,this is the dumbest shyt I have read all year
And don't start acting like you didn't tell everyone Santa Fe and Bogota were two different cities you fukking dummy
:laff: