NYC mayor finally admits illegal migrants are destroying the city. Says it’s uncontrollable and they will destroy the Boros also.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Build the wall!!

This is an easy fix. Stop illegal immigration.
Fine company’s that hire illegals.
Fine anyone caught working illegally.
Pay living wages for menial labor.
Bring back job corps.
Anchor babies have 4 year mandatory military service.

Send them to the Midwest and tell them that financial penalties will occur if you come back to major cities,

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Build the wall!!

This is an easy fix. Stop illegal immigration.
Fine company’s that hire illegals.
Fine anyone caught working illegally.
Pay living wages for menial labor.
Bring back job corps.
Anchor babies have 4 year mandatory military service.

I dont understand, wasnt this the same dude who invited everyone? Like didnt they create the problem.. Maybe I am confusing with another city, chicago maybe?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Had an argument with a Ghanian tether about this.

Winter will fix the migrant homeless problem in New York faster than anything else.

He could send them upstate but if he did he'd be doing what DeSantis and Abbott are doing so even though that's the right answer the optics won't allow for the obvious decision unless the Press just decided to give him a pass

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I meant that they get a better quality of living if they live in North Dakota or Nebraska. Free private housing and all.
:ehh:

Actually... that makes sense as those states aren't over populated. The issue I think we're seeing is that these people are probably entitled and don't want to go to those places. I was watching a clip about this in Chicago and one of the things the reporter mentioned was that once a mutual friend or a relative gets to a city, word spreads. So when they get bussed from wherever they are coming from, they have options. They aren't going to ask for a ticket to Wyoming when they have people that are in NYC or Chicago.

There's clearly no holistic plan to solve this shyt nationally.
:mjlol:

Cities are full and the next move will be for the Mayors cutting deals with local suburbs to take people in. In Chicago, they're already using hotels out in black suburban neighborhoods to house migrants that got shipped out the city. Keep a eye out for HUD funded properties also, I'd bet that's on the table for migrants too as housing them would seem to align with HUD's overall mission.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
oh but we're xenophobic and racist if we dont allow them into our neighborhoods... didnt ya black ass say that wasnt you smiling with them jewish folks welcoming them off the bus months ago???:what: now muthafukka flip flopping. guess those govt check dried up huh...:heh:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What is with this open borders trope? Borders arent open. Folks either sneak in or are let in for various reasons. Stop falling for the okey doke and focus on the fact that they are being shipped up north rather than sent back home.
Why is that acceptable in this climate? Time for a dialog.