"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Channel 4 news said they was from Africa

From about 3 post behind yours

Looks like i was wrong.

Akon come get your people. So much for akon city. :snoop:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't already have them!?

When I stayed in a family shelter in 2014 (El Camino in Jamaica Queens) they had metal detectors, my high school had them too.
These politicians have no real plans when it comes to dealing with a crisis of their own making.

Who didn't anticipate these migrants committing crimes eventually when they can't legally work.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Tyson Foods BOYCOTTED as it sacks 1,300 staff at Iowa pork plant and offers 'job-and-lawyer' packages in bid to hire 42,000 asylum seekers in New York​

biden_PNG47.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Tyson Foods BOYCOTTED as it sacks 1,300 staff at Iowa pork plant and offers 'job-and-lawyer' packages in bid to hire 42,000 asylum seekers in New York​

biden_PNG47.png

:wtf: so blatant man...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

biden_PNG47.png

I'm Nostradamus....I called it....might have been in this very thread......

I even used CHIKEN plants as an example.

told yall this migrant open boarders shyt was big business to bring in slavery.

MFers tried to front on me.

The veil been revealed.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

case in point... amazon driver attacked by an illegal immigrant and HE's the one arrested...:snoop:

please I hope he sues the cops into oblivion for this bullshyt...:why:

“I really had to protect myself,” said Abu, who said he couldn’t help but think of the recent unprovoked slashing of another Amazon worker in the Bronx.

“So what I did was I looked towards the floor and I saw a big snow pile,” he said. “I picked up a piece and I socked him with it and he went down on his butt.”

Abu said he spotted some cops nearby and ran to them for help — a no-brainer move that somehow backfried.

“[Sanchez] was telling [the cops] in Spanish that I punched him in the face,” Abu said. “I told them there’s cameras around, you can probably find something. They said there were no cameras. After a while it turned into a ‘He said, she said’ thing and that’s how it went.”

:mjpls: There's a lot of Spanish cops out here now.

Kinda makes me wonder about that train incident and how, despite us seeing it clear on video, nobody got charged for them knives.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS