"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This isn’t the flex you think it is:mjlol:. You agents and c00ns dap each other no matter what, hell you probably have a few accounts and dap yourself:sas2:

And wait are you searching through my random posts from months/ years ago to see which ones don’t have daps. :gucci::laff::laff::laff::laff:

:mjlol: Blame yourself. I was looking to see where you from since your bytch ass was too scary to reply. Literally just searched your name and NYC. What kinda weirdo don't rep his shyt but run up in other city's threads getting buck?

I don't NEED many accounts, I apparently got yall fukked up with just the one. :umad:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:wtf: SAS saying some non-c00ned out real shyt? WHAT? WOW:wow:

EDIT: Of course he stopped to slurp off Israel. bytch ass nikka:beli:

Also, notice how other groups don't get badgered or attacked for unapologetically voting for their interests, not who they're told to. VERY telling:patrice:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
:smugbiden:
Damn, dude said the quiet part out loud starting at 3:10 in this video.

What the Hell is an Undocumented American???!??
:mjlol:

Another quip that will be front and center election cycle. Some absolutely embarrassing footage between saying they care most about illegals, and the illegals flipping the country off

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We tried to warn Dems

:francis: :sas2::jbhmm:

NEW YORK - The teen accused of shooting a woman inside a sports store in Times Square has been taken into custody.

Earlier in the day, NYPD officials identified the Times Square shooter as a 15-year-old Venezuelan living in a temporary migrant shelter at the Stratford Hotel.

The teen is also a suspect in a Bronx armed robbery on Jan. 27 and a shots-fired incident in Midtown, according to police.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:smugbiden:
Damn, dude said the quiet part out loud starting at 3:10 in this video.

What the Hell is an Undocumented American???!??
:mjlol:

We tried to warn Dems

:francis: :sas2::jbhmm:

NEW YORK - The teen accused of shooting a woman inside a sports store in Times Square has been taken into custody.

Earlier in the day, NYPD officials identified the Times Square shooter as a 15-year-old Venezuelan living in a temporary migrant shelter at the Stratford Hotel.

The teen is also a suspect in a Bronx armed robbery on Jan. 27 and a shots-fired incident in Midtown, according to police.
giphy.gif

Vote blue no matter who, huh?:beli:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Out of money, huh?
We weren't slaves, huh?
Get over it, huh?
:stopitslime:

Imagine a world where brehs could put hands and feet on a cop, live to tell about it, and just move instead of getting thrown under the jail? :mindblown:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Harlem made him fall back. He was gonna send them there :stopitslime:

Adams reverses course on plans to use luxury Harlem complex as migrant shelter after community outrage

Mayor Eric Adams stunningly reversed course on plans to turn an abandoned luxury Harlem condominium complex into a migrant shelter when he was met with community outrage Thursday night.

Adams’ change of heart came during a surprise appearance at a St. Nicholas House Resident Association meeting packed with dozens of residents furious over the city’s plan for a building development on Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd once marketed as upscale housing.

The 35-story building was quietly slated to become a homeless shelter that could potentially house migrants — a plan that was only revealed to the community this week when some neighborhood residents saw workers bringing bed frames and mattresses inside.

But in the face of pressure, Adams on Thursday night backpedaled.

“I told the team, ‘Find out what’s going on here. We’re not moving folks into a brand new building when you have long-term needs in a community. That’s not gonna happen,'” Adams said at the meeting, according to CBS New York.

“You will not have migrants and asylum seekers in that property,” Adams declared.

The site will instead be used to house long-term New York families experiencing homelessness, a spokesperson for the city Department of Social Services told the outlet in a statement.

The building, originally billed as a lux living space where residents would pay market rates to enjoy an indoor swimming pool and apartments with marble bathrooms, has sat vacant for a decade since developers were forced into foreclosure.

It was then leased to a non-profit that had been working with the city Department of Social Services/Homeless Services to use it as a shelter for either migrants or the Big Apple’s native homeless population.

Rest of story...

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Harlem made him fall back. He was gonna send them there :stopitslime:

Adams reverses course on plans to use luxury Harlem complex as migrant shelter after community outrage

Mayor Eric Adams stunningly reversed course on plans to turn an abandoned luxury Harlem condominium complex into a migrant shelter when he was met with community outrage Thursday night.

Adams’ change of heart came during a surprise appearance at a St. Nicholas House Resident Association meeting packed with dozens of residents furious over the city’s plan for a building development on Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd once marketed as upscale housing.

The 35-story building was quietly slated to become a homeless shelter that could potentially house migrants — a plan that was only revealed to the community this week when some neighborhood residents saw workers bringing bed frames and mattresses inside.

But in the face of pressure, Adams on Thursday night backpedaled.

“I told the team, ‘Find out what’s going on here. We’re not moving folks into a brand new building when you have long-term needs in a community. That’s not gonna happen,'” Adams said at the meeting, according to CBS New York.

“You will not have migrants and asylum seekers in that property,” Adams declared.

The site will instead be used to house long-term New York families experiencing homelessness, a spokesperson for the city Department of Social Services told the outlet in a statement.

The building, originally billed as a lux living space where residents would pay market rates to enjoy an indoor swimming pool and apartments with marble bathrooms, has sat vacant for a decade since developers were forced into foreclosure.

It was then leased to a non-profit that had been working with the city Department of Social Services/Homeless Services to use it as a shelter for either migrants or the Big Apple’s native homeless population.

Rest of story...

Translation: Send them to be with the poor ******s :camby: