"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Ignore him.

You, unlike others, are very comfortably operating 'within your lane': you're asking questions and reporting what you've heard from the interested parties.
Anyone who’s read your posts know you’re not what you claim to be. It’s obvious you’re a MAGA cac man pretending to be a black woman. You can not give passes into our culture, this isn’t your lane either sicko:pacspit:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Anyone who’s read your posts know you’re not what you claim to be. It’s obvious you’re a MAGA cac man pretending to be a black woman. You can not give passes into our culture, this isn’t your lane either sicko:pacspit:
:comeon: Yes, because maga cacs are all over the internet advocating for reparations.

Shut your dumb ass up, with that c00n ass avatar. Can't stand yall 'invite to the bbq' ass nikkas. Suck a dikk.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: Yes, because maga cacs are all over the internet advocating for reparations.

Shut your dumb ass up, with that c00n ass avatar. Can't stand yall 'invite to the bbq' ass nikkas. Suck a dikk.
Actually yall are but it’s all a game. Yall pretend to want reparations in digital black face and scream no tangibles no vote but are really republicans. I’ve saw you on the same side of of the racist whites when critical race theory dominated the headlines. Only a fool would believe you are a black woman.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Actually yall are but it’s all a game. Yall pretend to want reparations in digital black face and scream no tangibles no vote but are really republicans. I’ve saw you on the same side of of the racist whites when critical race theory dominated the headlines. Only a fool would believe you are a black woman.
I'm not a fan of policies that make us the national whipping boy unless those policies come with a check to help us defend ourselves.

Why are you so quick to put us on the sacrificial altar? Let wp fight amongst themselves.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a fan of policies that make us the national whipping boy unless those policies come with a check to help us defend ourselves.

Why are you so quick to put us on the sacrificial altar? Let wp fight amongst themselves.
CRT wasn’t the target but All black history and you know this well :mjpls: . That’s why it’s laughable you claim that we will get or you want reparations when you don’t even want the history of why we deserve reparations taught in school to white or black kids.