"NYC is DESTROYED by Migrant Crisis" City spends $8 million a day and has ran out of housing

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
fukk ronald reagan. The real question is why you and some of these other posters on here saying all this homophobic shyt are so quick to shove a shivelled up white mans dikk in your mouth every 4 years that dont respect any of yall asses, sounding like sugar babies for biden or trump.

I do not have an issue with any human being who is a decent/caring person.
Gay or not.
So no sir, I am not homophobic.

Since you want to go there though.

Have you ever had homosexual relations with a white man?

It is one of the reasons I talk bad about Yvette Carnell
She loves white vagina

Do you like white men?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do not have an issue with any human being who is a decent/caring person.
Gay or not.
So no sir, I am not homophobic.

Since you want to go there though.

Have you ever had homosexual relations with a white man?

It is one of the reasons I talk bad about Yvette Carnell
She loves white vagina

Do you like white men?

I should ask you since you seem to be way too passionate about biden, whos a sexual deviant.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is how you know corporate media got yall mind. Big Business is the only entity that benefits from illegal immigration. Cesar Chavez knew it too. Stop repeating Pat Buchanan type talking points, yall sound like a chicken begging to get plucked, just dumb for no reason.

Oh, I see you from Miami. Nevermind, then, amirite? :sas1:

Their point was that at EVERY point in history where immigration was involved.
It has ALWAYS been the exact same complaints/fears as what we seeing today.

You knew that though.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I should ask you since you seem to be way too passionate about biden, whos a sexual deviant.

I would tell you if I fukd man or into that stuff
Tell you a secret

I do not like germs or dirty stuff.
I use gloves to crack eggs.

So you can be 100% certain, I would not have anything to do with buttholes.

I like women best after they take a shower.
It is that serious.

So no sir, nothing like you.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
What a disgusting post. We didn't vote for fukking sanctuary cities, nobody asked us. Bloomberg just randomly instituted it (through exec order iirc) and, next election, all viable candidates co-signed. If repubs weren't such racist pieces of shyt, they might have been viable here.
I agree and it's no hate or ill will towards to the folks of NY - I used to live in Brooklyn. However, I was born and brought up in Texas so I'm aware that people up north often dismiss the issue of the border because they often don't have to deal with it. I wish this wasn't happening, believe me. But these policies like Sanctuary Cities have to go.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Their point was that at EVERY point in history where immigration was involved.
It has ALWAYS been the exact same complaints/fears as what we seeing today.

You knew that though.
You see through and an agent. Argue with this man, not me.

Chairman Sessions, Members of the subcommittee, I am Peter Kirsanow, a member of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, a former member of the National Labor Relations Board, and a partner in the labor and employment practice group of Benesch, Friedlander. I am testifying in my personal capacity.

The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights was established by the Civil Rights Act of 1957 to, among other things, examine matters related to discrimination and denials of equal protection. Because immigration often implicates issues of national origin and sometimes race discrimination, the Commission has conducted several hearings on various aspects of immigration, particularly illegal immigration. The most recent hearings occurred in January 2015, August 2012 in Birmingham, Alabama and in 2008—the latter specifically related to the effect of illegal immigration on the wages and employment opportunities of black Americans.1 The evidence adduced at the latter hearing showed that illegal immigration has a disproportionately negative effect on the wages and employment levels of blacks, particularly black males.2 The briefing witnesses, well-regarded scholars from leading universities and independent groups, were ideologically diverse. All the witnesses acknowledged that illegal immigration has a negative impact on black employment, both in terms of employment opportunities and wages. The witnesses differed on the extent of that impact, but every witness agreed that illegal immigration has a discernible negative effect on black employment.

For example, Professor Gordon Hanson’s research showed that “Immigration . . . accounts for about 40 percent of the 18 percentage point decline [from 1960-2000] in black employment rates.”3 Professor Vernon Briggs wrote that illegal immigrants and blacks (who are disproportionately likely to be lowskilled) often find themselves in competition for the same jobs, and the huge number of illegal immigrants ensures that there is a continual surplus of low-skilled labor, thus preventing wages from rising.4 Professor Gerald Jaynes’s research found that illegal immigrants had displaced U.S. citizens in industries that had traditionally employed large numbers of African-Americans, such as meatpacking.

Continuing to have high levels of low-skilled immigration, legal or illegal, will only further harm African-American workers. Granting legal status to illegal immigrants will be particularly harmful. Not only will the low-skilled labor market continue to experience a surplus of workers, making it difficult for African-Americans to find job opportunities, but AfricanAmericans will be deprived of one of their few advantages in this market. Some states require private employers to use E-Verify to establish that their workers are in the country legally. This levels the playing field a bit for African-Americans. If illegal immigrants are granted legal status, this small advantage disappears

Daps
News just in. New York has been renamed to Nueva York. :troll:

🎵
Empieza a difundir la noticia
Me voy hoy
quiero ser parte de esto
Nueva York, Nueva York

Estos zapatos vagabundos
Están deseando extraviarse
Justo en el corazón mismo de esto
Nueva York, Nueva York

quiero despertar
En una ciudad que no duerme
Y descubre que soy el rey de la colina
Superior de la pila

Estos blues de pequeña ciudad
se están derritiendo
Haré un nuevo comienzo.
En la vieja Nueva York

Si puedo llegar allí
Yo lo haré
En cualquier lugar
Tu decides
Nueva York, Nueva York

Nueva York, Nueva York
quiero despertar en una ciudad
que nunca duerme

Y descubrir que soy el número uno
Parte superior de la lista
Rey de la colina
un numero uno

Estos pequeños pueblos azules
se están derritiendo
Voy a empezar de nuevo
En la vieja Nueva York

Y si puedo llegar allí
Voy a llegar a cualquier parte
Tu decides
Nueva York, Nueva York

Nueva York🎵

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I agree and it's no hate or ill will towards to the folks of NY - I used to live in Brooklyn. However, I was born and brought up in Texas so I'm aware that people up north often dismiss the issue of the border because they often don't have to deal with it. I wish this wasn't happening, believe me. But these policies like Sanctuary Cities have to go.
If you lived here (for a quick minute), how are you unaware that we've always been swamped by illegal immigrants? We been dealing with it. :dahell:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you lived here (for a quick minute), how are you unaware that we've always been swamped by illegal immigrants? We been dealing with it. :dahell:

At any given time in New York, RIGHT NOW, there are 100,000 restaurants in need of cooks and dish washers and delivery men

Then there are hundreds of thousands of jobs that only those with papers or high school diplomas can get

What is your complaint?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Deflection.

Yall see how he tried to re-direct my attention to wp? Agents getting lazy. :mjlol:

We are in America.
Immigration affects AMERICANS.

So those immigrants are not just taking "blk" jobs.
The video in the thread of Colorado, hardly any blk people there.

What of white workers?
They are americans, as blk people are americans.

Are there studies done on the effect immigrants have on white american jobs?
It is a simple question