NYC breh's was NaS brother Jungle a goon?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Any time a nikka get shot.......and the only thing he really worried about is his momma finding out....yea that's some goon shyt....

nikka got clapped and literally told Nas
"Aye, you betta not tell momma nikka":birdman:

Then was walking around with the Bullet still in him till somebody had the good sense to tell Ms. Jones:pachaha:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No
A goon is a different breed. He a real dude but not the one everybody scared of...

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
why did u just repeat what i said??

:patrice:
Just reread it. I see what u sayin. But put it like this. Alotta street nikkas respect Jungle. QB is too big of a projects to really just say some shyt like. "He was just a goon on his block". He was known to put work in and that's all that really matters to the convo.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just reread it. I see what u sayin. But put it like this. Alotta street nikkas respect Jungle. QB is too big of a projects to really just say some shyt like. "He was just a goon on his block". He was known to put work in and that's all that really matters to the convo.

thats not what really matters in the convo cuz of how op asked the question. He asked 'NYC'....that sounds like he wants to know how Jungles name was ringing as a goon in 'nyc'....and his name was only ringing heavy in hip hop....not the streets. Thats why i specified where his name was ringing as a goon...in hip hop....not the whole NYC like King tone or OG Mack or Rob Lowe in the mid 90's.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Damn man, it's like imagine your block was on a world stage.
...and some of your hood's business....to where the whole world know your beefs, etc. It's a crazy concept.

Now imagine the same parameters, except it's not your block but your WHOLE CITY going from relative obscurity to worldwide acclaim and notoriety (Compton).

Crazy.