NYC Brehs.... Tell Me Why You Like Jadakiss?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'm not from NY, but Jada is one of the nicest to ever do it.

He never figured out how to make a classic album, but there are many greats that don't have classics albums.

But when it comes to features, mixtapes, and freestyles, dude is a Giant.

People don't care about bars anymore, tho.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm not from NY

But when I think of kiss , i think of a problem, who what where and how you go solve him automatic or revolver......

Nawaz seriously, kiss a legend, anyone who disagrees with that is simply just taking a opposing position to be combative. No way you can be apart of this hip hop culture and not acknowledge what jadakiss has done in the game.

How many collaborations has kiss been on where he just flat out stole the show?

He is the 1 mc you can say did a collab with biggie Jay and Nas and has either held his own or outshined them on a song.

Anyone doubting jadakiss as a legend can't be taken serious.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He is the emcee who I think of when I think of emcees who ushered us into the 2000s.

Kiss The Game Goodbye had the potential to be a classic, but listening to it, you cant help but think it was formulaic in a sense of the features and vibe of it. Dope album, but it sounded like a bunch of singles put together.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Take it back to an early Mona Lisa ft. The Lox song.... he was never the stand out mc to me and I would go as far to say Sheek had the best showmanship out of the group in the beginning (this includes the Benjamins song).... then imo what really turned me off from dude was his verse on Last Day (the audacity of him to say some fakkit shyt like that)....

Since then I've made a strong case to kats that Styles has been the better mc... Lyrically.. Hardcore verse wise... Just overall album replay value....

Beans ripped him to shreds but he still gets a top 5 dead or alive status?.... :francis:

he'sa top five ruff Ryder
Other than that he's just aight