NYC Brehs.... Tell Me Why You Like Jadakiss?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Take it back to an early Mona Lisa ft. The Lox song.... he was never the stand out mc to me and I would go as far to say Sheek had the best showmanship out of the group in the beginning (this includes the Benjamins song).... then imo what really turned me off from dude was his verse on Last Day (the audacity of him to say some fakkit shyt like that)....

Since then I've made a strong case to kats that Styles has been the better mc... Lyrically.. Hardcore verse wise... Just overall album replay value....

Beans ripped him to shreds but he still gets a top 5 dead or alive status?.... :francis:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
took me a couple years to fully appreciate Kiss....when the Lox first dropped I wasnt feeling anything about them they looked like homos with the gear they rocked plus they was wearing womens shades on their album shoot for MPR.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Take it back to an early Mona Lisa ft. The Lox song.... he was never the stand out mc to me and I would go as far to say Sheek had the best showmanship out of the group in the beginning (this includes the Benjamins song).... then imo what really turned me off from dude was his verse on Last Day (the audacity of him to say some fakkit shyt like that)....

Since then I've made a strong case to kats that Styles has been the better mc... Lyrically.. Hardcore verse wise... Just overall album replay value....

Beans ripped him to shreds
but he still gets a top 5 dead or alive status?.... :francis:

I could see if you said Beans won but ripped him to shreds? :what:

Naw. Beans didn't even write that "son kiss like a soda" line

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I could see if you said Beans won but ripped him to shreds? :what:

Naw. Beans didn't even write that "son kiss like a soda" line

u know what...i give it to yall that State Property gave beans some bullet points when writing the diss but beans cowrote it with them...so what?...they all was in the same click. and beans spit that shyt flawlessly...u tryin to deny Beanie's pen game off of that?....

YrT740.gif