Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And they’re both from NY born and bred so stfu and hold this L ya sweet apple faggett :mjlol:
ur calling people "faggett" but you were just in another thread for the event staff section - BEGGING the mods to change your bum azz username from "idiots everywhere" to Big Daddy.
:francis::dame:.. Week after week, Don't think that I didn't see that shyt ".. please please change my username.. pllllleassseeeee, puhllllleasssee, I made a mistake, I didn't mean it... please change my name back"..."i put in my request weeks ago... can you pleeeeeeeassee change it back... I'm so sorry staff members........ if you change it back Ill do annnyyything.. and I do mean annnnyttthing... "
:dame:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And they’re both from NY born and bred so stfu and hold this L ya sweet apple faggett :mjlol:
wtf is wrong with this dude.....
giphy.gif

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
lmao :mjlol:

smh at fighting in front of cacs though and smh at having those devils intervene to stop something that these brehs should have been able to settle through dialogue
U know u soft asf when u fighting and middle aged cacs are bold enough to try to get inbetween:heh: