NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Damn

The Jets are under serious pressure now to bring in this pain in the ass Rodgers…

I wouldn’t fukk with him :hubie:

And I don’t think he would even come here he’s way too much of a bytch ass hoe to deal with this media

Jets might be fukked

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nah I've been saying Jimmy G for a while
Zach won't be the starter. I would bet money on that
Zach’s issues are his mechanics. The easiest thing to solve. If thats no worked on, no chance of him starting. But he had the same issues his rookie season and it was settled down when he came back.

Either way, I thank GOD the Jets didnt sign Charlie Checkdown Derek Carr

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kinda hoping the Jets get backed into a corner and swing hard for Lamar Jackson. I know it's a pipedream but I wanted us to trade down and draft him that year to begin with.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Kinda hoping the Jets get backed into a corner and swing hard for Lamar Jackson. I know it's a pipedream but I wanted us to trade down and draft him that year to begin with.
Ravens are gonna put the non exclusive on him..

At least I think they will. There’s no point in putting the exclusive tender on him he ain’t signing that shyt

As far as I’m concerned Lamar is outta there.

:banderas:

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ravens are gonna put the non exclusive on him..

At least I think they will. There’s no point in putting the exclusive tender on him he ain’t signing that shyt

As far as I’m concerned Lamar is outta there.

:banderas:
And I’d gladly give up the 2 firsts for him.. but would Baltimore match the contract we give him? :patrice:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Jets dodged a bullet
Carr would be trash in NY (doesn't deal well with media and is horrible in cold weather)
He'll be fine on the Saints (dome team, NFC South road games in warm weather)
Apparently the Saints were the only team willing to commit to him long term. Jets looked at Carr as someone who could help push them to the playoffs, but didn't view him as a franchise QB that's worth a long term commitment. Neither did the Panthers either.

I think we'll end up with Aaron Rodgers or Jimmy G. I can stomach A-Rod. Jimmy G? God help us all :snoop:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:mjlol:

Steven from Setauket gonna cry about how Lamar Jackson is hurt all the time and how the Jets should pass on him in favor of Jimmy Garoppolo