NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Clown shyt. 2nd down, he had the whole right sideline to gain 10-12 yards.. and he threw it away. 3rd down he didn't even give his receivers a chance.,. he threw that shyt away before the pressure even got to him.

fukk this dude.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Ehh i am not a wilson stan but other qbs like lawrence havent looked that good this season too. He deserves at the very least to play the full season
Lawrence hasn't looked great but he has passed the eye test multiple games this season...

I don't agree with just letting a QB who isn't showing you anything continue playing when you have a QB on the bench who at least showed you something last season when you gave him a chance...

What's the worst that can happen by starting White?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Lawrence hasn't looked great but he has passed the eye test multiple games this season...

I don't agree with just letting a QB who isn't showing you anything continue playing when you have a QB on the bench who at least showed you something last season when you gave him a chance...

What's the worst that can happen by starting White?
Ehh i guess atleast if wilson plays a full season you have better content to judge and be sure of, josh allen after two seasons didnt look anywhere great, still had a low completion percentage and errors.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That Roughing The Passer Call That Erased The Pick 6 Changed The Whole Game, What A Fukk Up

And Yeah, I Wanted Zack To Be IT So Bad But QB Is Looking Like This Teams Biggest Weakness

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Zach ain't it...calling it now.

BUT, lafleur deserves some blame too. Nobody ever seems to be open in this offense.

lafleur's not great but the wrs are open all the time

even today there were open guys on each of the picks