NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Welp….hes a selfish fukk.

He’s also being misused here in New York. The same way we misused Santana Moss, only making him a deep threat, is the same way Elijah has been misused now

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No excuse for Elijah to be this selfish. Teams winning and you pull this shyt this early in your career?

Not to mention they’ve been conservative with Zach so far on lce they start to pass more well see then if his targets go up

I could see if this was his 4th year and he’s been frozen out of the offense for for years but to do this early in your 2nd year is crazy

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has Tre come back aboard? I know he said he was done with the Jets for good because we traded away that box safety for a stud olineman and WR in one of the more lopsided trades in history

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You’re dying on the Jamal Adams sword brah?

That deal was great for us
it wasn't just about Jamal. That trade just clinched what I had already thought about how important winning is to that organization.

If anything, Sauce reminds me a lot of Jamal. All y'all gotta do is not sour him on the team the way y'all did with Mal.

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
it wasn't just about Jamal. That trade just clinched what I had already thought about how important winning is to that organization.

If anything, Sauce reminds me a lot of Jamal. All y'all gotta do is not sour him on the team the way y'all did with Mal.
Jamal Adams was not making the jets a playoff team or bringing them to the superbowl

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jets brehs….wallpaper for you.

:to:

Look at our pups, man. :to:

Jermaine Johnson gotta get back and get him one too
He's been sneaky good (especially against the run) in fairly limited time so far.
Feel kinda bad he got hurt against the Dolphins cause the D Line really got to eat in that game and against the Packers.
They might eat against the Broncos O Line too but he's out again :francis: