NY Jets 2022 is over. QUINNEN DEAL DONE!

Who do you want for QB1 in 2023?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Derek Carr

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Lamar Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Zack Wilson (I'm a crack addict)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mike White

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The defense has done really well. Even that big play was really well covered, just a perfect throw and great catch.

The offense HAS to do something. Can't keep giving Rodgers chances and putting so much pressure on the defenders.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Somebody talk me down .. I'm having a hard time seeing much growth in Zach, from week to week. :francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Its week 16 in his NFL career. Jets fans have it all solved on a player by now.
I'm not sure why you just don't put me on ignore. Reading your elitist shyt gets old, and I know you must be tired of reading my 'jet fan' takes. :unimpressed:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm not sure why you just don't put me on ignore. Reading your elitist shyt gets old, and I know you must be tired of reading my 'jet fan' take. :unimpressed:
then get it right and stop being a whiny Jets fan. We’ve already lost a good quarterback because of Jets fans And patience. We are not going to have a good quarterback 16 games in his career. That is a luxury

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
then get it right and stop being a whiny Jets fan. We’ve already lost a good quarterback because of Jets fans And patience. We are not going to have a good quarterback 16 games in his career. That is a luxury
I'm whining because Zach hasn't shown damn near any progression since his first start? shyt pocket presence. shyt awareness. I get on Justin Fields for the same things, and he doesn't have nearly the weapons that Zach does.

I'm not here to babysit the guy. You'd like to see progression, week after week. No ones asking for some kind of monumental QB growth at this point.. but if you tell me that you see progression in his game.. then you're blinded, biased or you don't know what you're talking about. The Zach we're seeing here, today.. is the same Zach in his first start. Just with a MUCH better supporting cast.