NY Governor Kathy Hochul shyts on Chicago deep dish pizza

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Deep dish good fukk what she talking about.giordanos,unos or Gino’s East all good

I’ve never been to nyc but every person I know who has says their pizza sucks & new Jersey is better
nah i'm from jersey and nyc pizza is fire at some spots

we have some incredible pizza places too tho and some terrible just like anywhere i guess

s@n

All Star
Daps
Every six months with this shyt.

Deep dish is fine. Comparing it to lasagna because the average NYC resident isn’t allowed more than a few square feet of space to consume their food inside or outside of their “apartments” without fear of some vermin racing across their table? I guess, but also remember that actual Italians look down upon the “Gabagool Generation” with the same are that most well-heeled city folk would gaze upon denizens of Appalachia. Neapolitan pizza is consumed with a knife and fork, by the way, and no one orders slices. Most Chicagoans would prefer tavern style, but even Bourdain had to shut his stupid dead mouth when he went to Burt’s.

NYC slices are fine; see my miniature rant on lack of space and need for general portability whence navigating the mountains of trash bags on the street, but apparently, no one else “knows how to live,” correct?

New Haven slices are fine. Both Sally’s and Pepe’s have fallen the fukk off, but each makes a decent pie, though not terribly filling and certainly not cost effective.

Detroit pizza is fine, just like hip hop from Detroit is fine. Ain’t no one moving there for that shyt, but it’s not the end of the world if that’s what ya got.

I’m sure there’s pizza from other places (like California, but I already have children, thanks), but it certainly doesn’t matter in this case.

Also, fukk that Jon Stewart rant. He’s been the second or third best host of any show he’s been on.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Both cities pizzas are overrated
Detroit style :banderas: and that ain't even because I'm from Michigan. Those crispy edges :banderas:. I don't know about anywhere else, but bar pizza is some of the best pizza hands down. Don't matter if it's from a bar in downtown Detroit or some little hole in the wall in the sticks.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Deep dish good fukk what she talking about.giordanos,unos or Gino’s East all good

I’ve never been to nyc but every person I know who has says their pizza sucks & new Jersey is better

Deep dish is way better than that paper thin ass NY pics
I endorse deep dish pizza. :blessed:

That NY pizza is ass. Flat tortilla ass pizza :hhh:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Really who gives a fukk about what that old decrepit looking heifer thinks :dahell:

Deep Dish pizza been around since the 1940’s and folks haven’t stopped eating it Yet..even cities like Detroit made their own version of deep dish thanks to our style so it’s not just a tourist thing either