NXT's Sol Ruca brehs... :datfitbody:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
She randomly seems badder than the last time every couple of weeks. I have never seen a woman with a fine-multiplier like this. Kaioken technique type fineness.
she got one of them contracts like in football where any time someone else re-sets the market, that player gets a re-up on their contract to stay on top.
except it's a fineness contract.

every time someone else in NXT levels up, I swear we get a Sol picture that just knocks them right back down to under her. Hell, Karmen has come up since she got on TV, and she still over here taking pictures with Sol looking like the cousin Sol mama make her bring to hang out with her friends :mjlol:

Jaida Bad - capital B. Lola hot. But Sol is fine.

Nay. Sol is foine :wow:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she got one of them contracts like in football where any time someone else re-sets the market, that player gets a re-up on their contract to stay on top.
except it's a fineness contract.

every time someone else in NXT levels up, I swear we get a Sol picture that just knocks them right back down to under her. Hell, Karmen has come up since she got on TV, and she still over here taking pictures with Sol looking like the cousin Sol mama make her bring to hang out with her friends :mjlol:

Jaida Bad - capital B. Lola hot. But Sol is fine.

Nay. Sol is foine :wow:
:wow:Bruh I know you don't have table manners cause you spittin right now. Its crazy I randomly see her on screen and twice this year I said "Damn, who is that?" And realized it was Sol with either new colors in her hair or an outfit thats making that body looks like a lethal weapon. 2nd to Jade, she is absolutely my favorite "Lemme just stare at this woman" on all the rosters which is tough cause NXT is packed with baddies, lmao. It's wild WWE stopped getting models to try to turn into wrestlers and now get legit athletes and they finer than any other time in company history. Sol is absolutely crashout levels. I wouldn't be shocked if some NXT guys fukked their relationships up trying to holler.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MEVGPWD-o.jpg

MEVKK56-o.jpg

MEVKK57-o.jpg

MEVKK58-o.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I'm not into craccaz but this one kinda nice ...
I'll allow it :ehh:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California