NXT's Finest Woman Tournament Final: Lola Vice vs Jaida Parker (CLOSED) - JAIDA PARKER WINS!

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It would be a good match. Jaida smoked Lola Vice and that ain't no easy feat.
Crazy because Lola is her equal and still lose by 31.
Jaida and Mina match up is basically ass vs titties. The match up that's been going on since the beginning of time.
And it ain't no regular ass vs titties match, it's a big juicy black booty vs some big ass japanese titties. That match would bring this site together and would be a spectacle.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Ah, I see. Let's say, if it boils down to Jaida vs KK, then it'll keep the WWE vs TNA tradition going. However, if it's Jaida vs Mina :picard:
Look I love me some Jaida, but after what we saw with the Mina vs Ash match. I'm going to pray for Jaida. That match up will do PPV numbers. :wow:

And we'll both be on commentary for the match with 2CT as the ref :ufdup:

you don’t wanna make me referee cause if you do I’m inserting Kelani in the match and hitting the fast count on some

SqGr.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Ah, I see. Let's say, if it boils down to Jaida vs KK, then it'll keep the WWE vs TNA tradition going. However, if it's Jaida vs Mina :picard:
Look I love me some Jaida, but after what we saw with the Mina vs Ash match. I'm going to pray for Jaida. That match up will do PPV numbers. :wow:

And we'll both be on commentary for the match with 2CT as the ref :ufdup:

based on how this Marti/Mina match is going ain't no way Mina could touch Jaida :pachaha:

i think we'll look back on this performance from Jaida and be like :ohhh: cause not only did she beat all her opponents by 30+ votes she also had a high ass voter turnout each time