Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron and Melo

20200522_214519.jpg

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Great opening match. Spot fest, but a fun one. Didn’t expect that result. Good to see the crowd behind Wes Lee again

Good match between Melo and Apollo. Melo is the future and is money. Apollo should head up again

That tag match was great.

I’m a big fan of Pretty Deadly :manny: Gallus was the underwhelming result for me

Jacy Jane looked great. Expected result tho

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i like Vic and Book's dynamic on commentary, him constantly trying to be the straight man to Book's foolery is jokes :mjlol:

Gigi over as hell and the crow genuinely rocks with her :leon: she gonna have a nice post-TA singles run someday

Wes Lee and Melo kicking off black history month correctly :obama: and it's smart of them to start the Apollo vs Aziz feud in NXT they got the history and can have some solid matches

was surprised at the results of both tag title matches :wtf:

cool show overall :ehh:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
It feels painfully obvious that Bron is going to drop that strap to Melo and get called up.

Melo has a bright future but parts of his sweep vs. Apollo, while overall good, felt choppy. Still room to grow. I would also hope he gets a new finisher.

Wes Lee vs. Dijak though :ohlawd:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Wes and Dijak had a banger. Went a little too AEW with the big ass moves for 2s and then the actual 3 was as flashy.

I've had this on in the background today. I'm shocked that Kayden and Kacy have the longest reign record.

Put the rocket on Melo he's definitely the guy to dethrone Bronn.

I don't like the mens tag decision. But I'd guess Gallus gets beat by the Creeds mania weekend.

I like Roxi but I've not been feeling her push in NXT. She had to go over here. But yeah something just isn't working and feels rushed here to me. TA looked good.

No real issues with the main. Unless it doesn't lead to Bronn Melo.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I like Roxi but I've not been feeling her push in NXT. She had to go over here. But yeah something just isn't working and feels rushed here to me. TA looked good.
Because it's rushed. Original plans had her winning the belt last night from Mandy, that whole build is missing so they kinda had to turn shyt into sugar. Rox will be fine though.

Jacy looks awfully similar to Britt Baker, ring gear to the face is a dead ringer. Probably needs a slight tweak before getting called up but I was most impressed with her last night. Punches looked great, selling was good, gave a clean knee. This feud with Gigi should help her shake that 3rd wheel label off

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Watched this today.

Wes Lee is looking like a young AJ Styles at times. Maybe better?

Kayden and Chance are a good team but they’re gonna need a singles star to go with them. Nothing really to say about the chicks that won.

Carmelo’s really good too, obviously the next challenger for Bronn.

Tag Match was fine.

Jacy is still a standout to me but it looks like Shawn is wanting to push some of these Euro chicks ahead. Roxanne needs a showcase match against a top worker on a big stage since she couldn’t get her chase angle done with Mandy.

Main event was cool. Bronn will probably be on main for the Raw after Mania.

Looks like with Vince and them out the way creatively Takeover is back to being a high caliber show.