Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
more people than Dynamite last week (and likely this upcoming week too)

A PPV/PLE for a brand that has been on the road in the USA just once in the last three years draws more for a PPV/PLE than a brand that's been on the road for 2 years draws for a weekly show.

I am shocked.

In other news, AEW draws more for a PPV than a typical weekly episode of Raw or Smackdown.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
A PPV/PLE for a brand that has been on the road in the USA just once in the last three years draws more for a PPV/PLE than a brand that's been on the road for 2 years draws for a weekly show.

I am shocked.

In other news, AEW draws more for a PPV than a typical weekly episode of Raw or Smackdown.

a card with 2 AEW World Champions squaring off should draw more than any NXT show unless it was Mania weekend or some shyt

if a RAW with a promoted in advance Bobby Lashley vs Seth Rollins match drew less than an ROH show I'd be equally disgusted by that too

this house show also outdrew Dynamite last week and next so try and spin that

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
a card with 2 AEW World Champions squaring off should draw more than any NXT show unless it was Mania weekend or some shyt

if a RAW with a promoted in advance Bobby Lashley vs Seth Rollins match drew less than an ROH show I'd be equally disgusted by that too

this house show also outdrew Dynamite last week and next so try and spin that

WWE House shows, especially in the middle of WWE's peak season, should be outdrawing Dynamite given how much considerably bigger WWE is compared to AEW.

They get like 2x+ the viewership for Raw and Smackdown than Dynamite does and like 4x+ for Rampage. And that pales in comparison to the gap in social media. WWE has 26x as many YouTube subscribers, 14x as many Twitter followers, 46x as many Facebook followers, and 14x as many Instagram followers.

And for the record, the attendance record for ROH - 6100 - has outdrawn Raw, Smackdown, and AEW tapings within the last two weeks and quite a lot of WWE's house shows have outdrawn the two tapings in the below spoiler. ROH's second-highest attendance was like 3,200. They weren't even pulling dreadful AEW numbers during their peak. This NXT PLE is even outdrawing the two WWE tapings in the spoiler.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
WWE House shows, especially in the middle of WWE's peak season, should be outdrawing Dynamite given how much considerably bigger WWE is compared to AEW.

They get like 2x+ the viewership for Raw and Smackdown than Dynamite does and like 4x+ for Rampage. And that pales in comparison to the gap in social media. WWE has 26x as many YouTube subscribers, 14x as many Twitter followers, 46x as many Facebook followers, and 14x as many Instagram followers.

And for the record, the attendance record for ROH - 6100 - has outdrawn Raw, Smackdown, and AEW tapings within the last two weeks and quite a lot of WWE's house shows have outdrawn the two tapings in the below spoiler. ROH's second-highest attendance was like 3,200. They weren't even pulling dreadful AEW numbers during their peak. This NXT PLE is even outdrawing the two WWE tapings in the spoiler.

Ok no more ratings talk

Both of y'all

Stop it

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Wonder if Dragon Lee debuts tonight? The timing would be about right for what I read his debut timeframe should be.

Might just tune in from the beginning to see if that happens, it will get spoiled for me on Twitter otherwise.