Trips

Superstar
Daps
Melo is to HBK what Rollins is to HHH, and you already know he didn't like him losing 2x for no reason to Finn.
Yo. this is an interesting position. Man just wish Melo had a little more height. Cause ultimately the height is hurdle to be "THAT" guy.

Trick's not bad in the ring, but man if his ring work becomes next level. He might pull off what people thought Velveteen Dream was going to be. Dream was all character. Trick has character and I think better ring work than Dream. But he's still missing just a little something. But damn if the boy gets it.

:whoo:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yo. this is an interesting position. Man just wish Melo had a little more height. Cause ultimately the height is hurdle to be "THAT" guy.

Trick's not bad in the ring, but man if his ring work becomes next level. He might pull off what people thought Velveteen Dream was going to be. Dream was all character. Trick has character and I think better ring work than Dream. But he's still missing just a little something. But damn if the boy gets it.

:whoo:
Melo is too charismatic to fail, and the WWE will always overlook height if you have charisma. I get the feeling HBK put his foot down with Melo retaining, because Melo talked about how HBK told him how Melo reminded him of himself when he was younger. HBK & HHH got burned by Cole, but Melo seems to be way more loyal and more entertaining.
FBmQ3AWXEAUbDIB-e1672590831983.jpg

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Melo is too charismatic to fail, and the WWE will always overlook height if you have charisma. I get the feeling HBK put his foot down with Melo retaining, because Melo talked about how HBK told him how Melo reminded him of himself when he was younger. HBK & HHH got burned by Cole, but Melo seems to be way more loyal and more entertaining.
Hope you're right.

Don't trust the E and especially not Moustache Vince

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Hope you're right.

Don't trust the E and especially not Moustache Vince
Vince is laid up in bed recovering from spinal surgery, also he was the one that ultimately signed off on Daniel Bryan's push. Vince hasn't been a "height guy" in quite a while, Look at HBK, JeriKKKho, Rollins, Benoit, Eddie, Bret.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Vince is laid up in bed recovering from spinal surgery, also he was the one that ultimately signed off on Daniel Bryan's push. Vince hasn't been a "height guy" in quite a while, Look at HBK, JeriKKKho, Rollins, Benoit, Eddie, Bret.
Bret and HBK are tall compared to some of the new guys. They are passable 6 footers.

Rollins is over 6'0 foot he's not Orton tall but he's over 6 foot. Like Kofi was right at 6 foot if not taller but he lost his chest and looked super skinny and that crushed him forever.

Jericho is closer to 6 foot than 5'9

Benoit/Eddie/Balor/AJ/Danielson straight 5'9 guys

Melo is billed 5'9+ but feels 5'7 and felt it against Balor, felt it against Drag, felt it against Bronn.

I like Melo I think he's great, I just don't know if all his package and blackness surpasses the WWE bias for height.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I'ma tell my son's kids that these two were Bad Meets Evil :wow: