NXT Revamp; New Theme and logo revealed; Samoa Joe relinquishes NXT Championship

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I caught the end of that commercial last night.

so.......NXT has re-branded into down south slangin?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I don’t care about more colors but the font choice is kinda ass. Looks like an e-fed.

NXT perfected its look years back but HHH went too metal and ended up looking like an Ed Hardy shirt.

The logo below is clean and modern.
nxt-new-new.fw_.png

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don’t care about more colors but the font choice is kinda ass. Looks like an e-fed.

NXT perfected its look years back but HHH went too metal and ended up looking like an Ed Hardy shirt.

The logo below is clean and modern.
nxt-new-new.fw_.png

Yeah this logo was fukking awful

wwe_nxt_logo_2021_new_png_by_rahultr_dehr993-fullview.png

But these changes scream a Nick Khan project

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the discourse behind this revamp of this show is weird as hell. just wait and see.
got people analyzing a logo.

Imagine being one of the thousands of indie stars knowing that all your effort was wasted because the world's number 1 "wrestling" company has decided that being able to wrestle is no longer a priority but having 100k followers on Instagram does the job

do people really know what they want from NXT now ??

one minute it's they sign up all the indie talent and it gets said they're only hoarding it because of AEW and not making enough of their own stars.

and now it's they want to move in a different direction and build their own stars from the ground up and people are saying it's unfair to people who are working hard on the indie circuit ? which, I'm sure they still will if the profile is right.

so which is it ?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The current logo is trash, the new logo is gay but whatever all I care is that they turn the damn lights on and get into a bigger arena. They said they don’t want the Indy guys no more then get rid of the Indy look too.

As for everything else if they can manage to be entertaining then I’m all for it. If it’s worse then they going to have to take it off network tv. And admit AEW kicked their ass