Trips

Superstar
Daps
Ethan Page is complete dog shyt.... once he loses the belt there will be no allure. I can respect it if he breaks out "karate man" for the NXT universe. But other than that he's ass
It will be interesting to see how he holds up post belt/out of the title picture.

He going to be competing with Lexis Pillman King in that space of sleazy/cocky heels

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
i don’t think anybody would’ve guessed Trick potentially being a bigger star than Melo on the main roster a year or so ago

I mean let’s be honest, Trick has more charisma.

What has helped Trick is putting in the work to put himself in the main event position.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
i don’t think anybody would’ve guessed Trick potentially being a bigger star than Melo on the main roster a year or so ago
nah. a lot of us called it, simply due to the size disparity.
But that was also operating under the Vince rules.

This is a new regime with different mentality, and him still looking like the bigger prospect... that is certainly something we couldn't have called.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Grayson Waller byke on NXT
giphy.webp

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
nah. a lot of us called it, simply due to the size disparity.
But that was also operating under the Vince rules.

This is a new regime with different mentality, and him still looking like the bigger prospect... that is certainly something we couldn't have called.
it’s sill crazy bc when i tapped back into NXT his matches were on lvl up mostly so watching his climb in real time is :wow: