DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
the fact that Grayson Waller was a high school teacher before becoming a wrestler is hilarious :mjlol:
could you imagine, being a mouthy Aussie kid shyttalking your teacher just to have that man cut a promo on your ass at the overhead projector? :mjlol:
A high school of inspiring wrestlers seems like a Disney show that would have been made back in the day

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Nathan Frazer may actually be my least favorite wrestler that doesn't make it to hate

he's basically white noise given shape. there. clearly there. disappointingly there.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
zero people have had fully buttoned shirts at the podium tonight.

apparently USA taking the buttons in the divorce. If it ain't zippers, we just gon see shirts flapping in the breeze from now on

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
them finding a way to have like, 13 whole seasons in New York City without a single black person showing up for more than 5 minutes was some straight up crazy shyt tho
like... they messed themselves up doing it. There is an episode about Phoebe falling asleep in a cab and waking up in Harlem that we should have gotten and never did and I cannot express more clearly my displeasure
It was a very Wonder bread show and as a 9 year old child in South Central L.A., I was only there for lust, not relatability.