g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Dragunov gotta get called up after this Takeover.

He's as ready as he's ever gonna be tbh, and if they keep him in NXT he's just gonna get wasted or he's gonna stunt the growth of the people who still need to learn.

...Unless they're calling Melo up and Dragunov is gonna get a belt run to transition it. Would make sense. Especially the Rick/Melo split. Trick still gotta stay down but I could see Melo being ready to go.

Melo and Bron both prolly. Soft reboot under Ilya's title reign and take Melo, Bron, probably Von and... none of the women ready.

IIya most likely taking the title off of Gunther if Gable doesn’t do it.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Which ref had the blood packet? :lolbron:
joker-saying-you-bought-it-l4td6jsxxicfzy4g.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Will not surprise me if Von gets a monster gimmick.
Put him in a Kane/Mankind style mask, call it protective equipment for his head, but mostly it covers his head shape up, push him as a monster and when it's time to unmask him, bust out the childhood surgery story and hit that babyface swerve? :ohhh:

If they don't, they should.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
IIya most likely taking the title off of Gunther if Gable doesn’t do it.
Nah. If it's not Gable I'd say they'd find a way to make is Sheamus. I don't think they bring Ilya in and hotshot him to that degree. I don't think they see him like that yet tbh.

...what if they debut Melo and have him do it tho :ohhh:
Would help them turn the IC title into something for the junior heavyweights on the main.